Borough Market Meet Tonight!

Guys and gals i understand the frustration and i share your concerns, but i remind you that stoney street falls under the CPZ Mon-Fri 8am - 6.30pm … we sometimes get there at 5pm/5.30pm … their business is important and i’m sure their livelyhood… i think we just need to accept that and be mindful, nothing else.

How many of us when we meet at BMM buy flowers? drink beer?

As far as i can see the only one that really benefit is the coffee/sausage place (yummy!)

ohhh right that place just at the top of ireland?:stuck_out_tongue:

:crying: I’m not leaving my bike out of sight!

As long as people aren’t selfish when they park, there will be plenty of room for all of us :slight_smile:

dont know if it’s noted but it’s not just the londonbiker crew that are turning up there now on a wednesday so they aren’t going to get to see this notice :wink:

dont worry, they’ll see it all right

they infiltrate everywhere :wink:

I won’t be there tonight as my bike is fooked !!

Am gutted - such a nice night for a spin and I enjoyed meeting a few folks on Sun at the Ace too. Also have had to get the dreaded TRAIN to work :frowning: takes twice as long :frowning:

It won’t start and it’s nothing to do with the battery - think I might have got water in the electrics when I washed it yesterday.

Have a good one folks - I shall be attempting to get someone to repair it!!

i really wanna come as i just got my bike back :D:D:D:D but i got a paarrtyyy to go to tonite :smiley:

dude parties suck ! come over to BMM !

COme on the train Hels. Lots of others do. London Bridge station is oposite :slight_smile:

I spoke to Riz fo CBC and he knows the score.

:slight_smile:

I’m also bikeless today, but will show up, as need london brdg to go home anyway.

one free space for the taking :wink:

shame you not coming on the bike… I think my 675 will fit :smiley:

See you later

not when theres a certain female 1 is after there it dont :stuck_out_tongue: or on 2nd thoughts it mite do :cool:

Hiya,

I will see what I can do - although have someone coming over in a pick up, to try and transport my bike to the garage - so depends what time he comes !!

Hope to make it - if not will have to be another Wed :frowning:

Lovely evening for it!!

:cool: ‘…Mission Control, this is Alpha 1 - full visuals on the target… I’m locked ‘n’ loaded…’:smooooth: '…Alpha 1, this is Mission Control - Fire At Will! Repeat: FIRE AT WILL!!!'Enjoy the party dude…:wink:

Good luck with your certain female curtis, hey how about your bring her and the bike, 2 birds in one stone hun :wink:

Hey Arnie enjoy my pace this week, at least it’ll be taken by the same gorgeous colour, shame about the rider :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too Mel, I’m contemplating finishing work at 6.00 - 6.30 and rather than going home and fetching the bike I may just get off the tube at London Bridge and pop along, one more space for someone else to park and it means I can have a pint or two as well! :wink:

we could try this, 5 bikes dont take up much room !!!

hahaha wonder if that would work as a chat up line

haven’t got a spare helmet, n plus i’d be wasting time riding up there n back which could be spent on :Whistling: