Borough market 18th

I should make a first appearance tonight, but can’t stay long as I have to be in south London for 7.30. What time do people usually get there?

And, who can I buy stickers from? :stuck_out_tongue:

somebody usually there from 5ish.Look for the shifty looking fella in a long trench coat and trilby…he’ll have the stickers. He has the good stuff.Tell him Vinny sent you :Whistling:

Should be there for my first BM, if’n it stays dry!

Should be there…if I start doing some work now!

Import if it rains there’s a railway bridge overhead that keeps the worst off.

i’ll be there about 5:30 if it’s not raining hard

And if it is raining hard he’ll be sliding in about 5 minutes later. :smiley:

that’s about right mate but i should still be hanging on to the bike. i figure if it does go down i’ve still got a good few inches clearance with the end cans:D

Hope you make it Viggen. I haven’t seen/heard the newest member of the twin club yet:)

Good to see people last night - a nice turn out good to see some new faces too and old friends returning (Westie)

Parking worked well this week too so well done everyone it’s appreciated!

:slight_smile:

Yeah, good to see old faces again and to meet new ones, loving all the RSV’s we are getting! Parking worked well enough we got the trike in!!

that trike was awsome!!! love the massive rear wheels tyres must cost a fortune

it was a good turnout what with the weather forcast saying it was spose to be raining

Had a wicked time last night

wholesome - very wholesome

:smiley:

Yup, thanks Jim and Kev for sorting a space for the trike, that was way cool. Did you have a sausage with those chips, Lou?

Yeah I did! I was gonna have a fishcake but the sausage always wins in the end.

:w00t::cool:

Was really good to catch up with so many of ya yesterday… must pop down more often. Even the weather was behaving yesterday. Woohoo! :smiley:

More than welcome mate, that V-Max monster is a fabulous work of engineering. Would actually love to sit of the back when you go for a run.:cool:

The more important question for Lou would be did you have chips to go with the sausage! :w00t:

of course big boy :wink:

i was a little off camber last night as i had a dikky neck for some weird reason…but still good to see peeps :smiley:

till next time ppls!!!

smiled:).

After you told me to ride safe Kev i accidently did my first wheelie on the side road next to the pub as i was leaving.:smiley:

Accidental, you say… hmm… :stuck_out_tongue: