Borough market 18th

Bring it, I want to see the beast!!! As PJ said we can move out the way, if you bring it down I will shout you a cuppa. Oh, and if you ever get the Speed Triple i’ll hold you to what you said last week. :wink: Best laugh all night. :smiley:

This’ll be my first trip down to BM - hopefully I’ll meet a few of the folk that I’ve met before though!

:smiley:

Hi, will try and join in my first meet (weather permitting) of course. Actually have to ask parents for permission.

On Blue/White Gsxr600 K1 as in avatar.:smiley:

working late(ish) so hopefully be there by 9 …or 8 if the mute switches on the phones decide to work for once.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like it’s gonna be a wet one kiddies:doze:

Save it til next week,eh?

Yeap, thats right, although Mel hasn’t got her new bike yet, so she wont be turning up on that.

Same shed that was doing 1min laps of Brands indy and wet knee downs…Although thanks to Mel the brakes do work now… cheers hun :slight_smile:

We were very taken by the gravel in the bottom of the fairing, obviously looking for that Ducati tambourine effect lol.

hey Kevsta, some progress - I’m having a go on my mate’s adapted SV650 prolly Oulton in August, see what like, and if good I have pricing and people to do the work. It may happen yet :slight_smile:

The brakes now nearly work rather than not at all :stuck_out_tongue: That took all of Saturday so we didn’t get to go on a rideout :frowning: At least Mel can take apart a caliper and put it back together and bleed the whole brake system :slight_smile:

I’ll be there. I ride past BM on my way home anyway so I’ll pop in whatever the weather.

Oops, sorry guys, thanks for all the hard work, I had offered to do the work as well…have some new calipers on order.

I’d love to take some credit for the work, but I can’t. I didn’t have anything to do with it. I wish I knew how to dismantle the front brakes and put them back together! :slight_smile:

I shouldn’t worry about it Mark, that plough attachment on the back of your tractor will slow you down enough!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Soooooo uncalled for :stuck_out_tongue: Just you wait, I’ll get my revenge :smiley:

pissing down rain or not, we’ll be there (nice in dry)haha

so u gona all buy us lots of tea incase we like it so much we dont come back? (not like i havent done that before) :w00t::w00t::w00t:

You might like Ireland but Tattooist will spend all her time repeating herself and saying pardon ? :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll have to count the number of times somebody says pardon to her :smiley:

lol very true steve!:stuck_out_tongue:

u reckon?

I go to belfast and ive had people ask me if im english!!
:w00t:

fuk knows what there going to think of me then!!! hope i come back in one piece lol

you’ll be fine babes, regardless of wot anyone tells ya, 9/10 its very civilised over there

as long as you dont wear red white and blue, green, orange or blue in certain areas
:w00t: