Boot at Sarratt Bike & BBQ Night Monday 8th September

oh yes we are a friendly bunch… its very hard to tell who might be new or not… you must have seen some of our regulars, especially the ginger one…:stuck_out_tongue:

but I dont blame him ignoring you luvy :D:D

hopefully Im still gonna be suspended from work :slight_smile: so might be able to get to inbreeds tonight :smiley:

Was a great night :wink: my excuse is i’m not very good with new faces (bit shy) but fine once i get to know people, see you at the next one :wink:

Another great chilled night out :cool:

I did a lot of nodding and smiling as so many peeps there who I hadn’t got a clue of - I suggest name/forum tags next time ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Roadrunner - thanks for the lesson in heightism :w00t:

looking forward to the next one , Will wear a badge saying " Newbie " or something???

" Suspended " Steve whats happened ??? Not something you picked up in Somerset i hope ???

SPG

only the clap…:smiley:

tut tut, trust you :smiley:

you can talk, hark at you last night telling us about Midget sex…:stuck_out_tongue:

Litttle people have sex too ;):smiley:

hark at you ya trollop !!! :D:)nowt serious, boss not impressed wiv bein told a pr**k :slight_smile:

Hi SPG, more that welcome with the pump. As for a puncture next time just need to ask the magic topbox does have quite a few tricks up its sleeve.:smiley:

As for not introducing, Sarrets is not exclusive to LB, it is an open night to all bikers. Had a chat with one or two people. I’ll be honest I didn’t even see the additional table until later.

Next time just look for the guy in bright yella and holla!

You can’t miss Dayglo Derek :stuck_out_tongue:

Always a pleasure to educate the masses! :stuck_out_tongue:
See you all soon for my discussion on whether midget’s need less water in the shower, due to smaller surface area of skin… :w00t:

Hi Kevsta,

Ta again re the pump , the prob was that we could not find the hole!!! so did not want to waste a gas canister trying to find it hence the AA. I am like yourself and many others in that i always carry a repair kit BUT always a prob if you cannot find the object that has caused the puncture !!!

Ta again to all of you SPG

Hello all!

Just a quick note to say it was great to see you all again - thanks for all your support. Still no further grumbles from the few miserable locals who got their knickers in a twist when we announced we were going to hold bike nights. So, thank you all once again for proving that bikers can behave nicely… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope to see you all at the next one on Monday 13th October. We will have proper lighting in the garden by then I promise! If anyone wants to request anything in particular, then please let us know…

Thanks!

Monique

stand dayglo derek in the corner and shine a torch on him…light the fuggin village up :D:D:D:)

Or alternatively shine a beam of light on your baldy heed :smiley:

We don’t want trouble from Air Traffic Control . . . :smiley: It’s not far enough from Heathrow to risk that :slight_smile:

OI chrome dome dont you fuggin start :D:Dbaldylocks n the 3 hairs spring to mind :slight_smile: