Boot at Sarratt Bike & BBQ Night Monday 8th September

what? pennywhistle?:w00t:

Weather over this way looking OK, not seen any rain today,

See you guys in a while :stuck_out_tongue:

oh man - still feeling crap with this tonsilitus. Stuck at home in bed (alone :frowning: )

You hoping for volunteers to come and join you :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Tiggi (08/09/2008)

i might come and join you :P[/quote]

go tiggi:w00t:

Lol Tug :stuck_out_tongue:

You out tonight?

Oi stop it ya lezzer ;):smiley:

[quote]
tug 1400 (08/09/2008)

lol, ya perv :stuck_out_tongue:

Easy!!!

That’s not very fair, the poor girls at home with tonsilitis and you start casting aspersions on her good name!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Even if she was a bit blatant in her desperate plea… :Whistling:

:laugh:

kin working;)

Good name?? Me??? Surely must be some mistake :laugh:

Was hoping to come tonight, but didnt leave work til gone 7… bloody auditors :angry:

Ohhh well always next month :smiley:

Hope you all had a good evening

just got back from the sarrat night, fab eve as always and great food and company! see you for the next one!:smiley:

Yeah sorry Sherrie, I was attempting to do course homework, still am in fact, and forget who it was I was talking about!! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

HI all,

A big thanks to the staff at " The Boot " for their help, support and great coffee last night whilst a mate on his ( new to him ) Ducati 999 waited for the AA to come and fix his flat rear tyre!!!

Ta also to the biker who offered his push bike pump to help us pump up the tyre, so glad the AA have an electric one !!!

We ( 5 of us ) all had a nice evening, food was good but was a bit surprised that when we carried a table over to the end of the row of tables none of the existing " London Bikers " said hi or tried to get us involved ???

Perhaps i need to be more forward in future??

SPG

Was a good night and the rain held off which was a blessing after my soggy weekend in Somerset!!!

Sorry about that SPG, you should have said hi and introduced yourself to us all, we didn’t know you were a fellow LBer :slight_smile:

SPG I said hi when I realised you was talking to me. It got dark quite quickly last night, you could’ve come down the row of people and mingled yourself you aren’t ‘that’ shy I know that for sure :stuck_out_tongue: Plus you were’nt on your own you had plenty of company on your table.

Had any of you come back to the garden when realising someone was in need and asked for help then we might have been able to help you. The first thing we knew someone had a problem was when we saw the AA pull up and had the matter in hand (we were the last to leave and still out back in the dark). I know myself, Mark and Grim all had puncture kits on us but only now know what your problem was.

Remember it’s not only LBers there, various forumers go to this bike meet, so often people are sitting there wondering who’s who and last night there was alot of people there.

Next month make sure you grab a table and sit near us so we don’t unintentionally leave you out :slight_smile: Next DD meet I’ll buy you and your mrs a cuppa.

Cheers Ang, sounds like a plan to me ,

sorry to put a dampener on a good night … thought to self be more forward!!

Looking forward to the next DD ride to god knows where and that cuppa.

Thanks for the comments re the AA, plans were in hand and under control so no need to make a fuss with yourselves only a flat!!! , fixed and back on the road by 10.30 and home by 11.20, not too bad !!

Looking forward to introducing ourselves at the next meet

Steve and Lyssa