Bognor ride this sat (Ace - Boxhill) Get ya names down

thats up to the wonderful LMRR to decided as she knows how to get to boxhill,

but if you wanna go the scenic route than you better ask ginger the satalitte navigator

but anyway i wouldnt follow LMMR she would get us lost

ill be at the ace from 3.30pm so if you wanna get down earlier be my guest

Cheeky git, I don’t know london back roads but great at the rest of the country

Flats said we should all just go the quickest route so we have time for coffee and meet up with the others at Boxhill before leading. I think its A40, M25 then south somewhere (I know when I get there )

Sounds like I’m leading but I’m assured we WILL be rewarded on the A29 for the motorway riding. (I’m hoping to anyway as I’ll be on new tyres)

Ginge, I got asked to do the post, can you or flatout do the leading? I’m worried i’ll leave you all behind

Ginge, I got asked to do the post, can you or flatout do the leading? I’m worried i’ll leave you all behind

you wont leave me behing ill leave you behind

and you will be wondering where your going

how about leave the ace on the a40 pick up the m25 round to jct 10 wisley then i know a back road way to box which wont add on much time, and would give us a break from the motorway?

if we left the ace bang on 4 we should get to box by 5 easily,as long as no one gets lost!!!

For once I’m not working so I should be up for this - see you at the ace.

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR
zephyr steve
Adam h
bike2travel
westfazer
Ginger
mrafc2003
Johnny

just bit of advise…from the ace, to the A40 going out of town, get off at the target roundabout sign posted yeading/hayes/heathrow A312 follow this till you get to the M4, turn right on to M4 heading west then the M25… if you go M40 then M25 this is the long way round…!!!

nick

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR
zephyr steve
Adam h
bike2travel
westfazer
Ginger
mrafc2003
Johnny

but possibly quicker… ?

Stop mucking about and confusing everyone

two rules

1. get there quickly

2. dont loose no one

if you stay on the 25 and when you hit Junc 9 re-group then toodle to boxhill a cup of tea and we are off

can i ask a question? is everyone gonna be riding well fast? cos im safe and steady im no nutter!!

dont worry everythings gonna be fine, ill keep us together

thats cool, its always a bit nerve racking when your new! mindyou fazer can get a shift on when she wants!!! thanks mate, looking forward to it!

im afraid i cant come, but i can say that flatout despite the fact hes on an R1, does go at a speed appropriate enough to keep everyone together

If i was going to Box from ace, id go north circ, thru ealiing, past heathrow, onto m25, come off at junction 10 for A3, then thats whole way down to Guildford

get there safely thats more important as a biker dont know who, was killed on the a406 today by neasden

RIP fellow biker

Dont worry mate flats may have An R1 but he rides it like a 125

Just kiddin Si…

Like i say his ride outs are nice he will look after all.

On the whole ride outs with more that 10 bikes are mellow .

People are free to ride at there own pace, go for a lil burn… but you will not be left behind or forced to ride faster than you feel safe at.

gona be a top night cant wait!!

Its one road all the way there with green signs saying bognor, and pointing towards the destination, even Adam m could get there, if you get left behind jus keep going but ill wait for ya. or we could cornerman it

muhhaaa im glad im meeting you down there

corner man on the m25 might get errmmm messy…

Btw its sataday so when you get down near boxhill… be carfull what bike your following…

you could end up ummm anywere…

just ring us when your there adam, im tellin ya go A29 ya love it man, but you may have to stop half way and change the batteries in that old gixxer

im sure i will be fine im looking forward to it!

thats Cheap man… im not the one with HID lights