Bognor ride this sat (Ace - Boxhill) Get ya names down

Flatout has asked me to post this thread with a list of names of people meeting at the Ace cafe at 4pm this sat for the ride to Bognor, stopping at Boxhill to put up the southerners

Please cut and paste the name list into a new post adding you name

Cheers

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR
Andrew&7

~Hiya…what time do u reckon u guys will be back?..usually do me houseworky bits on sat so i can ride out all day sun? And im going to worthing, right next to bognor this sunday? not sure i want to go same area 2 days on go? But flatouts ride sounds a blast !! (and i do love a blast) smile. But depends what time u guys are getting back?

half 11- 12 ish or sonner if we feel

Stop being a wuss and join us. Might be a bit of a walk on the wild side compared to Sunday’s, but it’ll be a right laugh

Housework? Smousework…

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR

zephyr steve

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR

zephyr steve
Adam h

OK will sort something out, but will leave earlier than u guys, along with AbbeyJ so we can get some kip before pootling off the next day for the other ride out to worthing!

Brilliant Blade

I am not gonna go up to the ace so we can chat on Friday about where to meet up…

aj

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR

zephyr steve
Adam h
bike2travel

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR

zephyr steve
Adam h
bike2travel

westfazer

"Brilliant Blade

I am not gonna go up to the ace so we can chat on Friday about where to meet up… "

aj

Err Abbs?? Does that mean you ARE or are NOT going ace Friday to discuss???

HA HA Blimey, im not THAT bothered Abbs? i didnt send it three times …honest mlud !! (serious, dont know what the hell happened there !!)

-sorted -

Foxy can’t come, she’s at the Foo Fighters gig! I will still be there though, there’s no ticket for me!

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR

zephyr steve
Adam h
bike2travel

westfazer
Ginger

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR

zephyr steve
Adam h
mrafc2003

oops sorry

Am going to the ace on friday but am going straight down to boxhill on Saturday evening - am not gonna go to the ace first…

Lets chat when I see ya…

Just to confirm, this list IS for just the guys (and gals) meeting at the Ace right?

Its just we don’t want to be hanging around waiting for someone only to find out they are at Boxhill

which way are you going to box from the ace?

IM meeting nickffc at about 4 0 clock dan, then ill hop the 25 at stanwell and blitz to junc 9