Bognor ride this sat (Ace - Boxhill) Get ya names down

That bit is up to Ginger, I only know the M25 route. He’s probably up Cubana now so we’ll find out tomorrow hopefully

Sorry this post has been no use to you whatsoever

And despite being missed off the lists from Zepher down I’ll be at the Ace

i know a couple of routes to box from the ace avoiding the m25, just wondered if anyone was interested?

Cool, unsure if/what gingers got planned but I’m sure we can discuss this at the Ace

I’d rather not go motorway on my new tyres, I want to enjoy them on the twisties

ditto

i just want to get there quick so i can have cuppa before the rest get there and be welcoming comitee seeing as i organised it

how long does it usually take from the Ace to Boxhill then? im gonna finish work at 3pm and then whizz to the Ace!

Oops sorry hun lol

Didn’t mean to step on ya toes here, I wasn’t sure what the plan was

it’s about 45 mins to an hour round the M25…from the ACE to BOXERS… depending on what your right hand is doing…!!!..but be carefull for the cameras on the gantrys on the 25…!!!

bump…

stick with the orginal plan, i just thought it might make a break from the motorway,

I will be at the Ace by 4pm

didnt step on my toes

its all good just make sure ya dont loose em on the way

i know what ya sayin dan, motorways bore the norks off me, but you will be rewarded on the A29

I always thought there was something funny about you Simon, and now I know… norks!

and here I thought it was the ninja turtle impressions…

(.)(.)

I’ll have no problem keeping up cheeky

Anyway, what happened to the list of names, ple copy and paste it adding yours if you are meeting at the ACE at 4pm

i blame cezar

Littlemissroadrage
Jay
Foxy
CharlyBR600-RR
zephyr steve
Adam h
bike2travel
westfazer
Ginger
mrafc2003