BMM TOMORROW NITE: 18.02.09

Well i had a good laugh, good to get out:D i learnt though “do not feed gabs anything sugary!”:Whistling: oh and KEV KEV get on your ped and Gooooooooooooo:P

Oi, less of the “good”…and 96 aint old!:angry: Good to see you too m8!:cool:

Nice to meet you! I bet you dont even give up your seat on the Bus for us OAP’s do’ya? Leaving an old man to struggle, shame on you!:crazy: If you think that was struggling, that was with the bike warm, it took me about 5mins to start it leaving work, and then another few mins in the petrol station on the way to be ignored by you at my time of plight!:laugh:

Nuffin wrong wiv me now?:alien: Well…

Good to meet you R46, luv the bike:w00t:

I dont need sugar, sugar :slight_smile: Looking forward to my rubdown tomorrow night :slight_smile:

You did say to sell tickets, didnt you… :smiley:

Had a good time! Great turn-out for sure. I had a good ride home! Bit slippery leaving BMM though :stuck_out_tongue:

Jay, I finally spotted you at one of these gigs (last night) and intended to introduce myself. I turned around and you were gone!:unsure: I wasnt sure if it was the prospect of me coming over to you or you saw Broady’s company car and thought you’d better vanish!:smiley:

Nuffin wrong wiv me now?:alien: Well…

Good to meet you R46, luv the bike:w00t:
[/quote]

hahhaa i saw a slight limp…

yes its been a while sneaksta! you like Thumper2? shes sounds sweet huh:D

that was a good blat last nite, man The Riots over run:w00t::w00t: POP POP BANG!! POP POPPPPBBBBBBAAAARRPPPP!!:cool:

AND i had The Riot for company on teh way home from Ace:cool:

Good Times…

and thanks ratty for pointing at every speed camera on our travels and flashing brake lights just incase we still did’nt see them:hehe: then rolling past them 10mph under speed limit just to be safe:laugh:

hahaha and you thought i was pointing at the stars:D

i liek being helpfull!..well i have to be a good boy…saying that tho i we wasnt really behaved was we:D

Guilty, I just cant help riding That Bike like that!:w00t: Well, you’ve ridden it;) B*ggered my knee tho with all that kickstarting malarkey!:pinch:

I was very tentative in the corners too cause of the new rear tyre and I still haven’t found out why the rear brake kept locking when I binned it?:alien: