BMM TOMORROW NITE: 18.02.09

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

I’ll try n make it, and break my BMM cherry!

Never been so i will try and attend today

the last time i attended the LB meets were at Cabana about 3 or 4 years ago :w00t:

never been there before so i will try to come tonightlast time i attended any meet was at Cobana about 4 years ago

Just put the bike back together so will deffo be there!!!

Is the sausage man back yet?

How do you climb onto that bike! It looks like an optical illusion! :w00t:

See you guys there… if it doesn’t pour down! :ermm:

Will be there about 7ish,cheers guys:D

I hope you lot appreciate this, I’m a ‘north of the river’ bloke and “dont go saff of the river mate”. Might scrub n just go to Ace instead as it’s closer!

pah i venture in sarf! from east:D i be hung drawn and quartered if caught:w00t:

anyway im crying off tonite, i got the lergie,one feels liek shizer:(…gotta rid it in time for friday!:slight_smile:

I’m coming in from Chiswick so you better make the effort hahaha

Ratty get your arse out fella it can’t be all that bad.

Going to go to the Ace after BM anyway so see a few of you later then.

Looks like BM is back!! Lots of us out tonite, good turnout lads n lasses!:smiley:

good to me up ratty:cool: good old sneaky back on the riot:w00t:

good to meet new members:)

Loved it when you lot left, and had to come back round because of the closed road! lmao3 others done it after you too! :hehe:

Even funnier was Sneaky suggesting that I start the riot seeing as he was struggling!
Nice ‘new’ leathers btw :wink:

i loved it when mad-dog went pasted and left massive blames bellowing out of his can great noise

Is the sausage shop open yet?:cool:

well you guy’s looked cold:D

No already :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, hadnt seen you for a while, bring on tuesday…:smiley:

Sneaky and The Riot are forever legends!! injured and still riding!!:wink:

that was sherries fault!:w00t:

should have heard us go through a long’ish underpass on way to ace:w00t::smiley: not one standard pipe in teh pack…BRAP!:wink: