BMM for newbies only (Sign up here)

As Miss Tibbs is going off to foreign lands tomorrow and may not be back till Weds pm, and will be offline for the duration, then take a look at the photo in her profile, she has distinctive purple and black hair and rides a white Trumpet Street Triple. There wont be many people there meeting that description :wink: Failing that, I am the good looking one (what?) who looks only about 30 (double what??) with a blue R1100S with sticky out cylinder heads. Like this

signing in :slight_smile:

Your names on the list Jeanpaul And welcome;)

Good call on this thread m8, gets more people to the meet who may otherwise not coming so promoting the site.

also another thing you can do is if people are a bit daunted about coming along maybe post there whereabouts and if any1 is passing on way to bmm you could hook up with em.

Do you no what mate thiers something in there:) All taken on board and thanks for your support;)

Ok Guys, maybe i should change my name to :ermm:Lady Tibbs or Miss Tibbs!!:D:D

Anyhow i can’t get the hang of this bl00dy quoting thing! I’m nearly as good with computers as what I am with bike mechanics!!:hehe: And why won’t my picture appear on the forum? :angry: I give up!

Anyway thankyou kindly for your description of me Andy for everyone on my behalf - I also wear purple/black leather with TIBBS on the back :cool: so that should make it even easier :wink: You forgot to mention that i am also extremely good looking! :hehe: Did you also mention that I ride the most gorgeous white STreet Triple!!:cool::D:hehe:

Would just like to say well done Rob for getting this going :slight_smile: - you’ve done a great job! However, please no stunts on Wed to embarrass us all - we will deny knowing you if you do :D:D:D:D

Loads of us - great. Look forward to seeing everyone on Wed.

Rob - if anyone wants my number about Wed. please feel free to PM them with it :slight_smile: as Andy rightly points out i won’t be online much for the next couple of days - they don’t have electricity on the Isle of Wight you know :hehe:

No probs:D And let me thank the rebels for the back up an support;) Thanks

Luverly - don’t see 'em in white that often. Saw that Ice Cool (or whatever they called it) Daytone the other day - love to see a triple in that colour :D:D:D

Erm yes but just remember that WHITE is the best and we will get along just fine! :hehe::slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing you Wed :slight_smile:

I’m coming! But I’ll head into BM from canary wharf from about 5ish. So will meet folk there. I’ll prob be early by the sound of things. Someone best make sure I dont get bored :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill put your name on the list with a note:D Look forward to meeting you there;)

I’ve managed to wrangle it so I am allowed out early to get to the Ace by 6.

I’ve put my foot down and announced that I am going out early on Wednesday so will be at the Ace before 6! :cool:

I guess I’m still a n00b, so I’d better turn up. I don’t know, whats the timescale on n00biness? :smiley:

I dont know:w00t: Its close… i tell you what why dont you offer to meet us at sainsburys and help get everyone to bm in one peice:D You can represent one of the LBs;)

i still consider myself as a noob and i joined in April :smiley:

i wont be until ive been to newbie night at the ace, been to Bmm and until ive been on another BCR run which i really have to go on again (damn sunday mornings)

Can’t make this week. But if this is going to be a semi regular thing you can count me in. Is on my way to BM.

Simon there are couple of us meeting at the homebase carpark just off the A40 in Acton at 6.15 to try and find our way in if thats any good to you:)

If we leave the Ace at 6 then we’ll be passing there around the same time - anyone meeting at the Ace have any objections to stopping off at Homebase?

Hi Rob - back off my long holiday and determined to get seriously into the LB thing. Guess I’m still a noob as only been to 1 meet - which was with you, as it happens - so will def come along on your BM run and to the Ace on the Monday.

Phil