BMM for newbies only (Sign up here)

Bloody hell where you been:w00t: Some holiday that must have been. I thought it was something i said:D Glad to have you back with us mate;) Do you know sainsburys Nine elms, Wandsworth Road? Meeting there between 6 and 7pm. Leaving for bm 7pm sharp. Your names on the list Phil and good to have you back.

Don’t worry we will meet you all at the ace, anyone willing to give me lessons on this chat thing, only found the other pages after posting. very relived some others are going from this end who know the way. :smiley:

Im relived after seeing you meeting peeps at 6.15pm. All should be leaving ace 6pm sharp:w00t:

Just back from a month in Malaysia :cool: - diving, jungle trekking, and some city-based stuff (a family wedding). See yer at Sainsbury’s.

That’s cool - now I just gotta find my way to the Ace! :blush: Is it the first exit on the North Circ after Hangar Lane Gyratory (going east-bound of course)?

Nevermind - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ace+cafe+directions :slight_smile:

Going to need some help from LBs. Looks like we might have to adopt cornerman system to get us all in:D Please help LBs.:smiley:

:w00t: Looks like this is one riot waiting to happen! This is growing out of control! runs around screaming waving arms in the air :w00t: DONT PANIC!

HaHa:laugh: Love it feel right at home:D

Hi fellow noobs…been meaning to register on LB for a while and this is the kick up the wotsit I needed, great idea! hope to meet you all on Weds!

Oh and I’ll go with the Ace crew if that’s cool…

Its very nice to know that this thread is getting peeps signed up:) Your names on the list and welcome to LBs;) Look forward to meeting you:D

I think that’s one of the coolest things I’ve read on here for a while - props to you Rob :)I think we should lobby Management to get you an Award For Services To LB :DWhich gives me an idea…

I’ll be wearing a black T shirt with a big white skull on it(The Misfits) and on a CBF600, so if i’m walking around looking lost and sad give me a poke . I also may or may not have a rose in my lapel and a copy of the evening standard under my arm…but probably not. :smiley:

I bet if we asked Rob to get the clock from Victoria Station up to the Ace for noobs to stand under, he’d be able to do it :smiley:

Not sure atm if i’ll be able to make this :crying: I’m working a night and start at 8… Depending on what Mr-C is doing, we/I may pop down to BM for a short while before I have to be at work. If I don’t make it, hope you all have a good time. Good luck trying to get everyone there Rob!! :hehe::D:hehe:

Sorry to here that SJ:crying: Thanks for the vote of confidence;)

i dont mind helping out with getting everyone there in one piece. could go in the middle incase we get split up, its pretty much a straight line there so it shouldnt be too much trouble for me to find it

Thatll be great well sort once everybodys at sainsburys car park:D

People could do a lot worse than reading the “Cornerman System Explained” post.

See how many peeps are up for it on the night - just make sure that everyone knows what the tailgunner looks like and that your tailgunner knows to let the cornermen past him once they catch up :smiley:

Im still in Poland so no cookies for the newbies from me till i get bk lol
:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll get the tesco value biscuit selection when I go in to pick up my baguette…