BMM for newbies only (Sign up here)

Cheers Rob

me me me as well please :wink:

Hope you enjoyed your shopping for a new bike with fellow rebel Tibbs:cool: Glad to have you with us mate:D Your names on the list;)

Hey i know Hayes, live centrally now though. Last BMM we met at Ace and rode in together so happy to do so again if anyone would like?

Now no funny haha comments about me losing everyone Rob :D:D Lets get this straight ok - you guys just couldn’t keep up! :P:hehe: And anyhow we all got there! :slight_smile:

Thats good you organise with Brickingit and meet newbies coming in from north side of river at the ace cafe and ill meet peeps coming from south of the river;) Well organise your meet at ace for 6pm sharp Ill do my meet sainsburys car park Nine elms for all this side also at 6pm. you then should be with us by 6.30pm. We all leave Nine Elms 7pm Sharp for bmm.

sounds good to me, I’m up for this. i can meet anyone who wants at the ace cafe too or any where north londonish…about 6?? Only problem is i cant make the newbie night at ace cafe… willl be on holiday… can i still come?? (i did attend the last newbie night)

Thats no probs mate and of course you can:D Meet tibbs at the ace for 6pm sharp. Your names on the list;)

Is the Sainsbury’s that you are referring to on Wandsworth Road (SW8 2LF)? I’ll probably be coming straight from work in central London so I’ll find my way there if that’s the right one!

Yep thats the 1:D

Yes I’ll be at Ace at 6ish on Wednesday, for Lady Tibbs to lead in (on her own :wink: ) please unravel some string so we can follow you after the trafic lights have turned green again.

OK we have got our own back enough I think (I dont like it when she loses it :P)

Im glad you mentioned it and not me:P

Sir Rob, 6pm will be fine - thanks for asking! :D:D:D

Can’t help noticing your name is not on the list :w00t: - you in the group? - wot number are you or do we just call you Sir? :P:hehe:

Anyone who can’t cope with getting through lights when theyr green - let me know and I’ll do my best to accommodate you! :D:D:D

See ya all at the Ace at 6pm (SHARP :hehe: or Rob will be cross)

i’ll be up for this, met a few people already but not been to bmm yet.i’ll be coming from tottenham court road (finish work at 5:10) where are the meet points? oh and i dont know south london at all since im a north londoner

No probs mate,meeting at sainsbury car park nine elms, wandsworth road, at 6pm:) Well be there until 7pm. Your names on the list;) Or meet miss tibbs at the ace at 6pm:w00t:

cool, i’ll see you at sainsburys!

Look foward to seeing you there;)

I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to make the Ace for 6 - would usually only be able to get out after 7 but can try and sort something out for Wednesday - would it be cheeky of me to ask for someone’s number who will be meeting at the Ace to let them know on the day (if I can’t let you know beforehand)?

Hmmm…count me in. :slight_smile:

Ace at six (providing it’s dry…I’ve recently turned into a FWB see, well, on the gsxr :frowning: )

Who’s bikertibbs, what does he/she ride? Am I gonna turn up and find about a million bikers and not know who on earth is bikertibbs? :smiley:

No probs mate.:wink: Will pm you my no:D

Lady Tibbs is very nice and im sure she will post details so peeps can ID her:D Nice to have you with us. Your names on the list;)