BM Tonight

Shock horror! I may be attending for a second week in a row :w00t:

still bikless :frowning:

prob not… but you should know the way now :wink:

I posted a similar post last week and got a few crap comments, hope you have better luck than me, and have fun.

what crap comments mate?

Not me, but will be at the Ace

You just got pointed towards the thread that had already been posted regarding BM that night. :rolleyes:

You turned up and were made welcome wasn’t you?

Yes I did, and more than welcome. It was meant to be a tongue in cheek comment, no offence meant.

Johnny

Ally will there be cookies? more people might turn up if thats the case :stuck_out_tongue:

Very cheeky… no there wont be cos ive been ill and ive got to do uni work… plus i dnt fancy taking the bus :frowning:

I’ll be there

I should be there :smiley:

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

I’ll be there:)

pah! fine, im gonna bake(buy) some proper cookies and take them with me then :stuck_out_tongue:

I might make it one day…I always seem to end up doing something else…maybe next week. And I might bring cookies…been practising my toffee and pecan cookies.

Fine u! I will go and make some chocolate caramel shortbread! But am not making alot so it will be limited :stuck_out_tongue:

are yours better?

yeah i might be persuaded :wink: cant stay too late though, gotta be up at 5:30 tomorrow for work (i had a lie in until 06:30 this morning because I didnt have any meetings) :smiley:

ill be popping bye tonight ally save me a slice of sugar induced coma :slight_smile:

ill buy you a coffee :slight_smile: