Blonde or Brunette?

well lets stop now call me cos were messing some 1’s post sorry chap!. baz never shut’s up:D and if he kick’s off again yer but i doubt he will he scared off me now:doze:

ok laddo see ya later! and watch that right hook is deadly boy! and make sure i am not in the firing line this time it bloody knocked me sensless!!!

what did he say about me???
ill go beat him up myself
tw@t

oh and blondes :stuck_out_tongue:

told ya and sorted no need already him up and bazzer got in the firing line sorry mate!!!

it was a decent hit thou kung fooo Dan hi yaaaaaaa :w00t: i no 2 well ya bugger that hurt and dazed me. i take it that the girl he dissed^^^^^^??? p.s good on ya he is a **** anyway! he need’s a good smack.

:wink: kung foo panda actully and yes and yes he needed it waner! fuked my hoodie up thou…

too right
:stuck_out_tongue:

pmfsl laddo well give me a warning b4 you start flying fist’s next time i like how you done that and picked him up and throw him out the club house doors thou class mate born to be;) you gotta fight for ur rights to PARTYYYYYY!!! NUTTY ****** THIS CHAP^^^^ that why ur prez when **** hit’s the fan ur always there no matter wot and were:D

woooo hooo it’s a bloody party in here!

The wife - she’s brunette but has been known to have the odd blonde moment!

i am running out off **** so bring it to the party i won hit ya i promise:D:D:D sorry for flooring ya you got in the way ya nobber!!! can’t belive i hit one off my own u dick!

pmfsl:w00t:

:stuck_out_tongue: nxt party at ur’s may? and na it’s my fault i got in the way dude you realy need to start kick boxing again with that hook!!! take ur boss up on it he now’s to loool ******* nutter!:w00t:

:D:D:D:D damn right and yer nxt party mums 50th :w00t: you can expect more house riding from me on the stroker who needs a fog machine when you got me;)

PMFSL i no to well you still ow me a floor for my last party you bugger!!! burn out’s in the house dan!!! :hehe: crazy git and NICE ONE FOR LOOKING AFTER YA GIRL!!! not many do that ur diffrent dan! i seen ppl with there gf’s walked all over and ill be there for the 50th!!! THE BIG 50 AH SHE GETTING OLD! dan for u mate :w00t: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMjIEMylwhc

u knobber:D i like that song:D

Are we having hallucinations or have Biker Dan and d.f.f.d baz created a new language?:slight_smile:

it’s ow own personal talk hdhdssadhsa that means all right mate:D baz ur talking to much shut it u slag:P

Awww… bless Mr or Mrs Jet :smiley: its something called txtspk - aka text speak ;):P:D

loool bless… or in english stevie ******** talk lool;)