BIKE STOLEN

Sorry to hear the bad news mate!
Alot of us know how you feel, coming out to find a space where your P&J should be sitting. Gutted for you fella!

Matt, that is just heartbreaking news.
It was only Sunday in the garage forecourt we were looking at your bike. You were so proud of it (and rightly so, it is/was such a schweet bike) and you were telling of the plans you had for it over the winter.
I cant believe it. So so sorry Mate.

May the low life thieving scum rot in hell.

Sometimes it’s like the only way to keep a bike is to ride it into the house :crazy:

Sorry to hear the shíte news mate.

Like I said, if I see anything on ebay for a ZX7R, I’ll let you know.

Unbelievably sh1t news Matt, gutted for you! :crying:

I’ve only seen it a couple of times but I know how much time and effort you’ve put into it, heartbreaking to think you’ll have to start all over again! As has been said whoever took it knew exactly what it was and what you had done with ti as it wasn’t a minter on the outside and most people wouldn’t have looked at it twice.

Hope you hear something soon, fingers crossed it comes back in one piece.

Have you checked to see if Eric’s exhaust has been miraculously fixed?!? :wink: :smiley:

Sorry to hear this!! My friend from Ruff Ryders had his blue ZXR650 stolen couple of days ago as well!! Alarmed imobiliser, disk lock with alarm, parked out side a house in Lewisham for an hour and it was gone!! 2 of the guys from Ruff Ryders have had their bikes stolen this week! Must be a gang using a van, lets hope someones got a tracker and they get caught!

ahhh bolllllarx matt…

sorry to hear this dude :frowning:

Sorry to hear this

my monster was taken form my back garden in north london a few months back, they took the gate off the rear of house and cut security light lifted bike up chained and rear wheel and it was gone,

Its sickens me but i think i was followed as from street you don’t know bike is there and i think they been in me garden before because they had all tools they needed to do the job

I was bloody in the house as well

sorry to hear about that was it alarmed

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Thieving ba$tards, i’ll keep me eyes open :smiley:

Sorry to hear this Mate. I’ll keep eyes peeled for it!

gutted for you fella.

will defo keep an eye out for it

oh matt…gutted for ya dude…

will keep my ear to the ground…

Where exactly in Nth London? (if you dont want to say here, PM me)

Was it off the street or from a garage?

Sadly, I have grown to know a bit of intel on N1 bike-thieving cnuts.

Its worthwhile not posting your rego - as thieving shites can easy google for it and then keep tabs on what info is known or not.

Its also worthwhile knowing that what might appear to be a pro job, often isnt. I know of a few cases where its looked like a pro - only to be some pimply chavs.

N1 you say? I’m in N5 up the road… not Marquess or Packington scum perchance?

Anyway, sorry to hear of this, they need their hands chopped off.