BIKE STOLEN

Bad news to hear. I’ll keep eyes peeled. Hope you get some good news for a change. I’m still waiting for my good news and I know that my stolen bike is being used at present. I have seen it. Bit hard to chase a bike in traffic when you are in a car.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

really sorry to hear this m8. think they might just be targeting zx7r`s thats two i know of that have been stolen in the past month. fuggin wanikers cant get the bike they want by working hard for it so they just go out and pinch it.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT UR BIKE MATE

HOPE THERE CATCH THE B@STARD

damn Matt, gutted for you :frowning:

I’ll call you straight away if I see/hear anything.

Bstds, a curse on them and theirs.

Sorry to hear that mate - I’m from Noth London myself - Where abouts was it take from - it might be in my area…I’ll keep my eyes peeled anyhoo

Hope you get it back matey

Duckyboy

Sh*t mate, this is terrible news, that was almost the prefect bike, didn’t look all that, but went like poo off a shovel…

definitely stolen to order, you need to make some enquires mate, will keep an eye out as well.

Very sorry to hear this Matt. We should all keep a close watch for the parts you described coming on the market - if spotted then it might be possible to make someone pay for this. We have to find some way of getting even with these c*nts. If they want to makes some money then go out and do an honest days work like the rest of us - thieving scum.

Yeah sorry to hear about the bike. As said we all do a hard days work to afford our rides and then someone just come along and lifts it. I really do feel for you and hop you find the thieving C***S:angry:

Argh! Matt!!! My god. I can’t believe it. I am so sorry to hear this! I can’t believe it was only on Sunday you were so happy with how she was performing after the recent upgrades!!

Unfortunately, it does sound fishy. As you and I both know, there are some real scum bags in the biking world who would no sooner rob their gran than they would our bikes.

I really hope something comes back from this…

OH GOD MATT THATS AWFUL, AND WE ONLY SAW IT ON SUNDAY.

Will keep an eye out for sure!:slight_smile:

was well shocked when you told me this morning!! cant believe it!!

Hope the w@nkers get what they derserve!!

Does sound weird that its gone and they knew what they wanted? Where have you been from sunday to last night Matt? Can only mirror what Jay said about people we think we know in the biking world, who are only casing our bikes to see what they can either nick off them or to nick the whole bike.

I know in my area Chad Hth/Dagenham, there is a group of 4 a-holes, one has a moped? he rides around the streets, calls them on the mobile and they come and get them…car OR bike? We think they are working FOR a older person who is telling them the parts or the car/bike that he wants…we think he owns a spares shop that has garages round the back, can only think that cos a neighbours car went missing, and was found dumped nr Green Lanes, ilford…a witness said it was a group of teenagers who dumped it and said to him, “want a car mate” before laughing and running off…the car had been stripped of various bits…tyres taken off and old odd ones put on etc…the witness said they drove the car out of these garages, and when we went to look we saw one of them belongs to the spares shop cos they were outside repairing cars…and ONE of the cars was the same make and model and colour as my neighbours and was being repaired…

There was nothing we could do though,not even bothered reporting it to the police…the guy owns a spares shop, we couldnt prove anything and the police wouldnt bother coming out for that…

Guy who parks his bike in the front of his house, just in the next road to me, went inside to get the chain etc from his back garden, he dont have a side gate…came out and his suzuki 750 was gone! Whoever took it, had followed and took that opportune moment to take the bike in an instant…

Another guy who owns a second hand car place says he has kids coming in all the time asking if he wants to buy spare parts for bikes…although he dont have bikes for sale! He says he has druggies going in and trying to sell him all sorts just for enough money to buy a fix…

Even a guy in a bike dealers tells me they have guys coming in and asking if they buy spare parts to do repairs on any bikes they have in…can only guess that if he says yes they do, they will ask what he will buy, promptly go out and nick a bike and take him those parts saying they are breaking their bike !!!

I know this is a shite subject…BUT…when we go out on rideouts and meet up at the ace or BMM or breakfast runs or wherever…how do we KNOW for sure, that the person whos so interested in our bikes and who is riding his/her “own” bike, is not in actual fact looking to do some dodgy deal, using our bike or bike parts?..i know we all are getting to know each other etc…and i know that some of us have become good mates because of it…but there is always that “what if” factor…what to do about it??? i dont know…you cant exactly go around being wary of every one of us…

Sorry Matt that it had to happen to you…but as you well know, it could have been any other one of us today…and will prob be one of us tomorrow or whenever…again, what can be done?..

Its horrible to go out and find your bike not where you left it, hoping that perhaps you parked it somewhere else. It’s even worse that you have just done it up. I really hope you get it back because it’s no fun checking ebay and gumtree every week hoping that you will find some bits and catch the person.
And it’s horrible not knowing who stole it and wondering if they will be back for the next bike :unsure: If you want help digging a big hole for concreting in a massive steel ground anchor, I’m your girl.

Spoken to Mat, this is awful news!

That bike was truely special - and only someone knowing what they were looking for/at would have stolen it - anyone else wouldn’t have looked twice.

Keep your eyes peeled people.

Where did Matt go from sunday to when it was nicked? Who has been asking questions about the bike with him? If it was someone who knew what to go for as you say? it COULD be someone hes spoken to recently? It only takes a phone call from them and someone to follow him home etc…then they come back later for it…My son was telling me that a friend of his says he can lift any bike from anywhere, with any alarm,chain,tracker, you name it…fitted to it…this “kid” is 27 yrs old! He said the guy said he can take any car too…and i know for a fact that this is not the only person who can do it…there are far too many, some even work in the industry that makes these damn so called secure items !!

Feck ! So sorry for You Matt! If the b@stards are ever found let me know, would love to kick their asses! Did you have all extra bits insured tho ? I know you spent a lot on your bike…

sorry to hear that, will keep an eye out.