BIKE STOLEN

my bike was nicked this morning, clearly by guys with a van. black zx7r reg no P619 OBY lots of trick parts on it, ohlins etc. please keep your eyes open peeps thanks

sorry to hear that fella, where abouts from ?

went missing from north london, has aprilia rsv ohlins front end, ohlins rear shock, grey 5 spoke dymag front wheel, silver 3spoke dymag rear wheel, ackro exhaust, 19/20 brembo master cylinder, and gold valtermoto rearsets. if anyone is offered any bits foe sale (or spots said stuff on ebay) please pm me

Sorry to hear that, what b@stards.

bugger not a good start to the day sorry to hear that mate

What a horrible start to the day, sorry to hear about your loss.

Just rode in from NW London, saw no bikes, but lots of white vans

Your definitely right there steve. Not a good way to start the day, hopefully you will have a policeman knocking on your door explaining they found your bike, and that the scrots who nicked hit a brick wall at 70mph and lost.

Yet another sad tale
I hope you get your pride and joy back soon

parts will be on ebay and sold through the breaker yards within hours…they are the real bad side of biking…along with some angelic types who run some very dodgy bike clubs

Sorry to hear that fella :frowning:

Sht Sht Sht Sht Sht Sht Sht Sht

Sooo sorry mate, this is a real kick in the head. That bike was a freakin’ wet dream for me and this is devastating news to hear. I really hope you get it back and I gotta say I have an alibi !!!

Surely it’s someone you know who (perhaps inadvertently) tipped the toe-rags off? I mean it’s not really gonna catch anyone’s eye as the walk past it now?

Keep me posted mate.

Ahhhh Matt nooooo, so sorry to hear it’s been nicked, fecking b@stards!

What a shite start to the morning…

Any idea what time it was robbed? Was it from the street or your drive? I live in North London so will keep my eye out for you fella and will keep an eye on fleabay too…

:crying:

Always gutted to hear a bike has been stolen. Like the others, I hope you get some really good news this morning as the bike gets returned.

o mate i feel so so sorry for you, gutted.

Sht Sht Sht Sht Sht Sht Sht Sht

Sooo sorry mate, this is a real kick in the head. That bike was a freakin’ wet dream for me and this is devastating news to hear. I really hope you get it back and I gotta say I have an alibi !!!

Surely it’s someone you know who (perhaps inadvertently) tipped the toe-rags off? I mean it’s not really gonna catch anyone’s eye as the walk past it now?

Keep me posted mate.

it makes me sad to think its probably someone i know, but ur right, it looks shabby for a reason, it was parked off street under a cover. they clearly knew what they were coming for as they didnt even bother to unclip the cover off my flat mates bike… it was locked to his too, clearly a pro job straight in the back of a van, took the locks with it, even nicked the **** cover! scum

No, really sorry to hear of this. This definitely seems to have been stolen to order, they seem to have known exactly where they would find your bike and what they would find.

The thought that immediately comes to mind is whether perhaps the guy who serviced or repaired it or changed the tyres etc has dodgy mates who would slip him a few quid for info on customers bikes.

Good luck in getting it back in one piece or getting a full insurance payout.

Sorry Matt, really bad news. Does sound like somebody who knows your bike and where it’s parked, they need their fingers cutting off.

Bad news mate. :frowning:

:angry:Bad news mate. Hope you get it back and they get their just deserts.