BH Monday Rideout to Beachy Head - August 27th ---- SO SORRY....CANCELLED

Yep thats the one.

QUITE ANNOYED> THE FUNCTION ROOM THAT I BOOKED LAST YEAR, WHICH I HAD BOOKED FOR THIS RIDE…HAS BEEN DOUBLE BOOKED.

THERE WONT BE FOOD FROM THIS PLACE, MAYBE A QUICK ICECREAM AND A JUMP! :smiley:

Food will hopefully be sorted soon. Work is driving me mad too…

BONG

that’s a shame:( the food was good too!!!

hello everyone, new to this site…just wondering if anyones welcome to come along? ive got vtr1000 firestorm n my mates got cbr1000rr, would it be ok to tag along and also we have never done cornerman system before…cheers alex

This sounds good, not too far from Home in Brighton for me either, i may come:)

Passed my Mod 2 so as long as it’s dry I’ll be up for this. I may stick to the back though, I don’t want to be slowing any of you down on the corners. I’m a long way off from getting my knee down :wink:

Hmmmm…still thinking about it…never been to Beachy Head so might tag along unless the roster changes :smiley:

SO SORRY> CANCELLED

What’s your name kishan!!!

WHY?

Maybe he won the lottery and is buying his own island in the south pacific

yer why man,

although I was coming on to say might now not be able to make it, could very well end up in southampton for the w/e as a clients office has flodded in a bad way

He did win the lottery but he did also buy an italian bike… it took him a while to realise how expensive they are to run

is it possible to flood in a good way?

Fixed it! :w00t:

In all seriousness, the YBR is great to learn on…Just not much else :frowning:

Lol True true, all there servers got flooded, all of them DOA when arrived at my office been working on it ever since.

I’m only doing it as they a paying me a small fortune to get this sorted.