Believe the Hype LONDON MOONWALK 2010 - Outriders Wanted!

Yeah, but what about the moonwalk :wink:

I am keen to do this if possible, but unable to commit myself this far in advance just yet.

Iā€™m in:)

LOL - you already were Mo :wink:

You are on " top box " duty with the refreshments LOL

Im in

Iā€™m interested, but canā€™t yet confirm.

I would also like to know if there will be a separte thread for people that would actually like to walk the 26 miles?:wink:

You have register with walk the walk but all spaces are filled and registration is closed!!

Put me down for this.

Thatā€™ll be the full 15,000 walkers again this year then !!!Gonna need some more volunteers to get that ratio down :w00t::w00t: Cā€™mon guys , those that have expressed an interestā€¦ Well done :cool:Those that havenā€™t ā€¦ Pull yer bl00dy fingers out :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe a word from ā€œJesusā€ sorry Barro might encourage a few more;)

Whereā€™s the shakes head and wonders why I bother smilie in the list :wink:

Iā€™m in!

oh i say how rude Ian, honestlyā€¦ ;lol:P

Im in and letting Abbeyj and Python, Paul, Fab, and anyone else know about itā€¦will update with the definitelyā€™s later but im in in in !!! We can all meet and have early morn brekkie afterwards !! Like was said before, if these people, some with the disease, can walk all those milesā€¦im damn sure i can ride my bike, stay on my post and greet,clap,cheer on, all those lovely people, and can tell you that they LOVE us being there, they LOVE the bikes and the banter (watch Mo on the night !!! ha ha) and you go home with such a good feel that stays with you for some timeā€¦i still get a buzz from the last onesā€¦first one i went to cheer on other LBrs (couldnt do it cos had damaged knee)ā€¦second one i was involved withā€¦:slight_smile:

i am in! :smiley:

do they limit to certain numbers of bikes? just wondering if it becomes a bike run instead of moonwalk.:smiley:

There are two walks a 12 mile and 26 mileā€¦ we have plenty of spaces to be filled so more names pleaseā€¦

Ive sent a few mails and Texts so I expect to see some names from the past appearing soooooon!!

Naturally Iā€™m up for this, nice one guys!

Weā€™ll get this promoted in the upcoming LB newsletter as well.

Sure, count me in.

Its gonna be tops, crumpet everywhere I cant wait!!!

Count me PLEASE.