Beachy Head Ride

Veeery good news m8, see you at 9!

:cool: I’m up for this, see you at the Ace around 9am

major

You’re on the list! See ya at 9

Righto chimps…just setting off for Brighton now, will head towards beachy head around 10 ish 2moro Gabe gissa buzz when you arrive see you all there :D:D:D:D:D

1 bike or 2?

Well I guess I not gonna get an answer on that :slight_smile:

Do you guys think over 10 bikes we should be using cornermans?

1 bike mate a blackbird riden by a troll !!

so how many going now n wot time u reckon get here ?

Do you guys think over 10 bikes we should be using cornermans?

I think we could but not Religiously little bit of common sense:hehe:

I thought you mentioned “we” and not “i” when you said you’re going down to Brighton.
Anyways, we should be down at Beachy Head car park around 2-3pm. Where do you want to meet?

You can find the list in the first post. Looks like we have 12 bikes at the moment + a couple if’s and but’s :slight_smile:

wohooo chucked my new battery in today, all good. see you all tomorrow!:smiley:

Hi pals, I’m a new member. Would be great to ride along with you tomorrow:). Have transalp 650 at the moment, so hope I should be able to keep up with some big engines. I’m going to be at the Ace cafe at around 9am. Please could you let me know how to recognize some of you. Thanks.

Vlad

Look for the antisocial guy who looks a bit like that << in Red LB hoody with Alex Gold written on it…or a midget on a red Deauville :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like a trailer for Dont Look Now, as it happens we look like a trailer for Dont Look Now.

Hope you recognise us fully dressed.:slight_smile:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2276677/julie_christie_from_movie_dont_look_now/

[quote]
Jetstream (30/05/2009)

Sounds like a trailer for Dont Look Round, as it happens we look like a trailer for Dont Look Round.

Hope you recognise us fully dressed.:slight_smile:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2276677/julie_christie_from_movie_dont_look_now/[/quote]Love the reference, thank cripes we are not going to Venice:w00t:

Oh no, horror of horrors. Not going to make it, had a weird couple of days and things not gone according to plan.

So sorry for letting you know so late.

Really disappointed not going to be going.

Will get out for a ride but can’t do an all day job.

Hope everyone has fun and hope there will be another one very soon.

[quote]
simonrides (30/05/2009)

Well, seeing “Red LB hoody with Alex Gold written on it…or a midget on a red Deauville” made us think that we might be !!! :smiley:

Cheers, see u in the morning.

I think we have to talk… :smiley:

See u buddy, you’re on the list!

Sad to hear that… Maybe on the next one m8. Have a good Sunday anyways!