Beachy Head Ride

Gutted - am going to bail out - mate’s 50th bday do - can’t miss. Enjoy the ride guys - have done similar rides a couple of times recently - beautiful roads.

Look out for the old gits on their electric cars in Eastbourne…They are a right menace!

Cheers. Have a good one!

anyone going to take some piccies for us? There might be a gallery in it for ya :wink:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic572078-58-1.aspx

Congrats on your pics mate, very well done!
I’m into photography too, and really missing a little point & shoot on rides, so gonna get a decent one soon. I’m taking the equipment so the answer is yeah there will be pics, although I’m not aiming to be a photographer when I’m on the bike :wink:

Good news! It’ll be great to get some rideout galleries up.

Hope everyone enjoys the roads round there - lovely!

Keep an eye out for Sussex Plod as they ‘actively police’ bikers - especially on sunny days…

Ploice crackdown in Surrey/Sussex 31st may!:w00t:

http://www.citylocal.co.uk/cities/Brighton/news/article/39975/

We will obviously keep to the speed limit and we are definitely not anti-social, therefore nothing to be worried about (I think) :w00t:
And I obviously mean this!! :smiley:

As an offer, I would like to have an extra activity this Sunday.
I’m thinking about stopping around Beachy Head (as the scenery is beautiful) in a tight corner, and to take a picture of everyone while being in a tight corner leaning the bike. It shouldn’t take an awful lot of time and I’m definitely sure, everyone wants a pic of themselves on the bike in a corner. Or is it just me?! :smiley: Anyways, let me know what you think!

right whose gonna give us a shout…Im gonna go down brighton way 2moro and stop overnight, could meet up with ya all along the coast somewhere :slight_smile:

should be good all day sunning in brighton then rideout sunday :smiley:

I’m sure we can do something about this. As I can’t give you a definite timeframe, it’s best to send me your nr via pm and I will call you once we’re at Beachy Head, that way you still have time to prepare for the rumble :wink:

Some car drivers swerve out to block a bike. Others have been known f***** to kill us .Some actions of some cars drivers are very close to attempted murder and what are the police doing about that!!!:crazy:

will see what pix I can get Andrew, ya want any arty farty shots from the bike or just pug ugly Lber’s at the seaside :D:D:D

Well, you’re gonna have a chance for both I guess :D:D

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I broke down today, before getting my breakdown cover i might add. Its gonna be a close call but my battery has just died for good so im gonna see if i can get one but looks like i may have to take a rain check on what looks to be a fantastic ride tomorrow uso im gutted. Who knows, the motorcycle battery fairies might turn up tonight a deliver me one! might see you there might not, really want to.

if not hope it goes well and you all have a good ride.
:crying:

Dont panic its not till sunday, you’d feel even worse if you turn up tomorrow:)

OH HAHAHA! guess whos not paying attention?! ok so scratch that - i’ll have a battery by then no doubt! see you guys SUNDAY :smiley:

+1 :smiley:

I thought so :D:cool:

Now that’s a lot more like it! Seeya tomorrow! :wink:

Righto, I’ve managed to negotiate an early release tomorrow morning so I’ll be joining the party!

I hate missing out.

Like the idea of setting up a shot on the corner Gabe, let’s do it.

See you at the Ace tomorrow morning.