BCR!

Really wish I could be joining you but unfortunately there’s a family lunchtime get together I have to attend :(Looks like the weather’s gonna be luvverly too - have fun fellas.

Cant you bring’em with?:frowning:

It will if everyone brings it home in one piece!:wink:

it be kool maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan:cool:

l

me +1 are tempted to come along for the 1st time, what time does it all kick off and where from etc?
could someone explain the route to me ?

Meet point is at City Limits roundabout at junction of Whalebone Lane North/Collier Row Road next to the bowling alley.815-830am gathering.Look for the oldest MW leathers in existence with “Sneaky” on the back:P

Route is a nice twisty combination of roads up to Finchingfield for brekkie and then the infamous B1057 up to outskirts of Haverhill and back again!!!:smiley:

:slight_smile:

right o, just spoke to ratty, he’s convinced me to make the 60 mile hike to you. i’ll stop and ring if im behind or lost on the way in the morning, pls dont leave me behind in Romford.

Damnit wish I could come along - have unfinished business with a paint brush at home!! Enjoy people, weather is looking like it’s going to be good tomorrow just right for BCR!!

Gonna have to pull out of this due to a death in the family be safe ppl.

dude…sorry to hear that bud :(, shout me if ya need anything.

Hi You all, I’m getting hungry for a breaky, just finished getting the bike back together (been out of action about 2 months) so I could well see you tomorrow,

Stand by ya beds! that man there!!!..GET YOUR HAIR CUT, Dont be late on parade!:smiley:

8.15am, Sunday… U must be joking. To make way from W or S takes 1.30. Where is sense to do BCR so early?

EARLY…

less cars…means less overtaking…mean less oncoming…means safer and more fun ride…plus it snice and fresh early, drag your ass outta bed or stay at home duuuuuuuuuuuuudde…its up to you…your misiing out:D:P

The BCR is early because its better to hit the lanes at that time, because there are less horseriders/Mad old biddies in Micras, and generally less people out cos they are all lazy gits who dont rise till at least 10 o ,clock, and go for a ride at midday…By the way ,i wont be out tomorrow cos Lydden Hill has seriously taken all my energy and ive only just got home, and been up since 5am…:slight_smile:

Gray!! its been a while! hope to see ya dude:D

Post Code please, I will try to make it. I wish, neighbours wouldn’t kill me for doing morning revs in back garden.

spooky!! both pasted at same time! lol

how was lydden…did hofty manage to not throw a ktm at the scenery?:smiley:

View Larger Map

Where the A1112 meets Collier Row Road - the big roundabout. Looks like there will be heaps of bikes there in the morning.

I’m jealous.
I can’t make it tomorrow as I have my last bit of marathon training to do and need to sort a load of stuff out.
Hopefully the week after next though …
Have fun!