BCR

hey guys, this BCR rideout looks pretty cool, i havent been on a proper LB rideout yet…or a rideout for that matter so wanted to give it a shot.
some Q’s though if someone can fill me in…

ive got a 125…can i still make the run? i can do relative pace but obv acceleration is a bit slower!
i got a full license if there are motorways

also whereabouts does it start/meet and for how long/far is it? im in croydon and know the way to ace and can prob find my way to most places dotted around central london

and erm where do we go…like general area wise, out of m25?

thanks for any help, hopefully if its sunny and my bike can come along then ill def be up for it!

hey hero honda im just down road from you in oxted:D

are there nice roads down there? ive never been out of m25 on my bike…feel well deprived!!

yep awesome twisties and nice cafe stops too, welcome to tag along if you like one weekend. fancy the breaky meet but its miles from here and on my moto il have to fill up 5 times on the way plus the arse will be numb halfway

Sounds good to me, I’ll PM you both my number just in case there is any change or plan or someone oversleeps! :wink:

I’ll be on the blue and white gixxer 750 with an orange/red-ish lid, and yawning quite a lot! :pinch:

Pompey Tim - I live off Shooters Hill. If you want you can follow me from Blackheath Tea Hut?

Also, I’m from Pompey :cool: - or should that be ‘I’m from pompey also’ ?

Hero Honda - Mind you HH that lot ride at 100 mph, have tried tagging along myself LOL ArrggghhhI sometimes ride down that way on Sundays with a fab group of laydeez and a really brilliant bloke called Martin, who has shown us the ways round the twisties, so if you fancy a sedate ride, give us a shout. A fast ride - then the Moto crew are deffo your men!! LOLPompey Tim - will pm you and DR me number - i will be asleep when you see me too

lol we aint that bad are we:D

Oh right, small world, sounds like a plan, what time do you want to meet?

Hels - sorry change of plan, I’ll see you guys at the BCR. :blink:

yeah i can only max at like 80-ish! so the moto crew definately isnt for me!

are you having a sedate ride out tommorow? if so, i should be up for it!

if you are in stretham hill, thats not too far from me, im on the A23 just a bit further south.

Doing the BCR tomorrow - so you could come with us on that - maybe get in touch with Day release and sneaky cos they are doing a slighter slower ride on the same route i think!! Not sure what works best for you re meeting place?

Yeah - Mr t I went out with some of the moto crew last week (you had sold the bike though so weren’t there) and I know now that my ‘fast’ is their ‘slow’ LOL

ok Pompey Tim will see you there and will meet DR over the river on the commercial street.

Shall we say 8am at the hut? Then we’ve time to fill up on the way and maybe get a quick bite i.e. a twix or summat. - I’ll PM you my number in case of x,y, or z.

Anyone else who wants to go via blackheath - come along too. I’ll be a definite, barring heavy rain- but the forecast is looking better by the hour (a bad indictment of forecastds)

Wow this is turning out to be big :w00t. Hey sipermoto your idea of selling tickets for the BCR wasn’t bad can we be partners :D:hehe: 50/50 :wink: what do your recon :smiley:

Cool, see you at 8.00am on Sunday morning…yawn!!! :w00t:

Weather looks alright for tomorrow, so I’m on as well! :slight_smile: Can I meet you guys at the tea hut and tag along (I have no idea where I’m going from there onwards)? I’ll certainly need to stop for fuel on route though, tank is quite small and PC map a tat too rich I think :wink: and I can’t interupt the BCR :wink:
Does 8 give us enough time?

Yeah, no worries driesie- we’ll meet at last:D

8 is early enough - its only 20 / 25 mins away so it’ll give us time for a last min fuel and sugar stop.

you’ve already got my number i think? - so I’ll see you in the morning!

Yep, got your number. In case it looks really wet when I get up tomorrow, I’ll pass on it and send you a text. Don’t want to be doing the lanes for the first time in the wet.
Otherwise, I’ll see you at 8!
Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Im not as daft as i look:D:D…And Ive just bought the rights to Parking at the R/About:laugh:

see you all in the morning people:)

bring on the madness:cool:

Hiya

Okay then folks - 7.15 start for me then!! Yikes!! Arrgghhhh!!! Meeting Day release 7.45 Commercial street by the Iceland near the Watney Market. Hero Honda, welcome to meet us there if you want to come too (Google maps show where Watney market is). Or you might want to meet Mu Chu and the Pompey folks at the Hut? Either way you are welcome!!:slight_smile:

Doing the sun dance now!! Weather at the moment looks shite.

Going off line now as have other things to do, so see you all tomorrow!!

Hels