BCR - Sunday 22 May

Safe to say I’m hooked and completely converted on the BCR.

The weather looks like it’s going to be ok Sunday AM - rain won’t come till 4pm which we will be well done by. 

Meeting point: 8am - 8.30am SHARP depart. The City Pavillion Roundabout, Collier Row Road, Romford, RM5 2BH

Show of hands! 

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

I need to do one of these badly, I hear I’m missing out on lots of fun :smiley:

I can’t do this weekend but just a quick question, wheres the meeting point for this one?

Updated post with meeting point! Good spotting Slan and hope to see you on a ride soon! 

That nice orange ninja will fit in lovely round Essex :slight_smile:

What time is kick-off?

Updated - 8.30am sharp depart

[quote]

"

Does that mean that you’re back on your sister’s bike, Slan? What’s happened to the 675 if you are???

No BCR for me - I know my girly wuss limitations and the pace you set is not one that I’m comfortable with on the roads. Plus it’s over 80 miles for me just to get to the meeting point.

Since i’m a noob, what’s a BCR?

Since i'm a noob, what's a BCR? Abzero
Just a casual ride for breakfast :-)

Get up at 6.30 am on my last day of holiday? Hmm. Maybe

Breakfast Club Run.
It is mainly supermotos and the like but sports bikes have started infiltrating the ranks

It’s a fast pace ride on some very twisty roads to Finchingfield

@Janey. The 675 is a triumph, of course it’s not running properly!!!

Get up at 6.30 am on my last day of holiday? Hmm. Maybe Changyammi
Do it buddy be good to see you! 

You cheeky bugger. But soooooo true :grin:

Lol

I miss my Triumph… RIP Bonne’

But those nice folk who scrapped me off the tarmac sent me some raffle tickets to raise funds to keep 'em airborne, I’ll be twisting your arms shortly.

I’m in.

Jax, we can meet along the way?

Just changed my chain and sprockets. Been told 100 miles run in, I’ve done 5… So you reckon it’s ok?!?

Since i'm a noob, what's a BCR? Abzero
Just a casual ride for breakfast :-) JAX
you guys must go fast enough to go back in time then... 8am is way after breakfast time ;)

[quote]

Believe it or not, it was actually the other way around. The BCR started in the very esrly 1990’s with big GSXR’s FZR1000’s Fireblades etc. Supermotos were just fledging in France.

@Jax Maybe next week :grin:
@Janey it’s all running and looking pretty, I’m just selling it soon so not riding and bumping up the mileage

Sam, I know right but I’ll be so afraid of being attacked if I my lid off and reveal my non-ronseal complexion in those parts :flushed: