BCR - Sunday 22 May

With you pastey completion Ruth the sun will always just reflect off you

Who’s in attendance for this? 

JAX it would be great to ride with you again, you can handle your corners, today i had the akra map installed so its ready to rumble. Im chillin for a while on the BCRs but will keep an eye.

Phuckin’ell, all The BCR old stagers are coming out of the woodwork. Big AllanJ is on the other thread. Then I got a call from another BCR big gun saying he’s gonna renew his BCR membership! :sunglasses:

Word has it that the biggest BCR star of all time is set to make a return soon too…

Mad Dog is the BCR star in my eyes !-)

Nahhh, much bigger than MD! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m up for it if the weather is ok, haven’t been on a BCR for about 2 years since my last bike got stolen

are you dangling carrots?

Its not …THE RIOT IS IT !!!..

Shhhhh!

A certain highly recommended mechanical magician on this forum is trying to breath life back into it! :sunglasses:

But don’t tell anyone!

I’ll be the slow one at the back then.

Yay nick!

This is shaping up lovely!

Holy shit…no pun intended!!! “the BEAST” has the hots for “the RIOT”, there is a photo somewhere of them blissfully happy together.

I think you mean an STD might have something to do with the “end can disintegrating”

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Thank you for the kind words mate, means a lot coming from the King! Good to hear on the mapping, hope to ride again soon buddy!

Sneaky - will we see you?

Got a good squad for Sunday!

Nivag… You coming along?!?

I’m out Jax. Sunday was a bit of a rarity for me. My gf normally stays over Saturday night so I’m still, errm…busy(!) Sunday morning :face_with_head_bandage:

Plus, tbh I wanna be riding my main bike!