BCR sunday 18th july?.........

Hows that front brake now mister?:hehe:

You see the trouble you cause when you turn up, 3 offs in one day!:wink:

You know I meant to say a big thanks to DemonBiker for not only sorting out the front brake and the clutch (although it is always a bit worrying when someone pulls a stoppie on your bike it actually performed much better after he adjusted them) but also a big thanks for the advice on road craft.

I was slow on parts other people weren’t and his advice really helped a lot.

So cheers DemonBiker, I will definitely be buying you a drink next time we meet.

Very good :laugh:

I had the alarm bleeping at 6:45 this morning but, poor form as it is, my headache got the better of me … even though I was dressed and ready to turn out :crying:

Good to see everyone had an exciting/eventful day - (GWS matey) - and there is still hope that Renee will be able to squeeze another one in yet :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

twas really good seeing you all today, lots of laughs along the way, think i might sit the next few rides out though, only having been on the back of himself’s bike twice it was an eye opening (or closed) ride for me, must add though you were all careful but bit too quick for me :wink: :hehe:

It was good to see you Sweetpea:w00t:

The solution is to buy your own bike Girl!:w00t:

That will be that hooligan Broady…what a naughty boy!:angry:

That will be that hooligan Broady…what a naughty boy!:angry:
[/quote]

Pot and kettle comes to mind:hehe:

Yes that was me, and I hope Ratty’s bike gets fixed easily (damn electrics).
I would also like to wish Stevie a speedy recovery.
look forward to doing it again soon

Tony
[/quote]

Damn, another eventful bimble on the lanes. Hope Steve is back out soon, otherwise guess Sneaky will start eyeing up his bike for parts for That Bike!!!

CT5, t’was a good’un, apart from the off and mechanical failures. You would have loved it!:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

I rode Stevie’s bike back to Finchingfield, it goes well!:cool: But his is a 650cc and nothing is interchangeable:angry:…he prolly couldn’t find an ol’rust pile so bought that instead!:blink: