BCR sunday 18th july?.........

As Broady said, all are very welcome. But please ride at your own pace (its a group ride-out, not a race). The group wont turn off the road that your on without regrouping. So if we get split up, or you think that you might get split up. Please just ride at a safe pace and you find the group stopped somewhere safe on the road you’re on. The ride is popular because the roads are challenging. The guys that ride them regularly obviously know which way the road goes. Most of the fallers on the ride fall off thinking they need to keep up. We’d rather wait a few mins here and there than send another rider to the hospital. Turn up and enjoy!:w00t:

Not on the back of that old fart on the biplane it ain’t. :w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I meeting up at 7.30 at The BCR rounderbout, I prolly pop back but if we’re not there at 8.30 see you guys at FF :kiss:

Just incase:

http://streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=548536&y=190412&z=110&sv=548536,190412&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=696&ax=548536&ay=190412&lm=0

A big thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome.
The route you use is amazing and feel the addiction growing.
I hope the wait for the breakdown recovery people was not much longer.
Anyway look forward to doing it again soon

Tony

Hope the rider who came off is ok, broken collar bone so I hear. At least he can administer his own first aid poor thing.

GWS

Think he was ok apart from a broken collarbone!! :frowning:

Hi Tony

Please forgive me, I am very, very old and the ol’Mad Cow Disease is creeping in! Are the Hypermoto rider? It was very good to meet you all and a pleasure to have you guys/girls on the ride.

Can I split hairs and say that The BCR actually left at 8.30 and this was Ratty’s rideout. So todays BCR was actually incident free!:w00t:

On to our hero - Stevie. He is at home now. By profession he and his wife are super hero’s in the NHS. Stevie is booked into Broomfield Hospital for the early part of the week, but they intend to try and get him into a local hospital to them. Good luck buddy!:kiss:

Its a dash bad show mate, you hurting yourself like that. The rest of us had to take it a bit easier as we didnt have you to sort us out if we’d binned it. Stevie is obviously a tough cookie, he was gonna ride home with a busted collar bone!:blink:

oh no hope steve is ok:pinch: good to see you all today even tho not on a bike:hehe:

Hi Tony

Please forgive me, I am very, very old and the ol’Mad Cow Disease is creeping in! Are the Hypermoto rider? It was very good to meet you all and a pleasure to have you guys/girls on the ride.

Can I split hairs and say that The BCR actually left at 8.30 and this was Ratty’s rideout. So todays BCR was actually incident free!:w00t:

On to our hero - Stevie. He is at home now. By profession he and his wife are super hero’s in the NHS. Stevie is booked into Broomfield Hospital for the early part of the week, but they intend to try and get him into a local hospital to them. Good luck buddy!:kiss:

Its a dash bad show mate, you hurting yourself like that. The rest of us had to take it a bit easier as we didnt have you to sort us out if we’d binned it. Stevie is obviously a tough cookie, he was gonna ride home with a busted collar bone!:blink:
[/quote]

Yes that was me, and I hope Ratty’s bike gets fixed easily (damn electrics).
I would also like to wish Stevie a speedy recovery.
look forward to doing it again soon

Tony

Another good day out:w00t: on the lanes.Always interesting,never boring for sure.Good to meet Tony on the Duke,glad you enjoyed the day out.:smiley:

And almost forgot to mention Renee{Stargirl) on her last outing before returning to her homeland;)

Yeah, Stargirl is a real star girl - The Princess BCR!:cool: We even saw that man Devsta out there doin’it today!:w00t:

I enjoyed the lanes & company as usual. I hope Steve gets well soon & Rattys bike gets sorted easily & hopefully cheaply. Any idea whats wrong with it Ratty?

See you all again soon. :slight_smile:

twas a good Ride this morning! till steve had his moment:w00t: GWS soon fella:)

and then coming off the infamous HH…my bike dieded :frowning: looks like its the R/R as the battery is getting no charge at all…borrox! got recovered home from HH in the end, down the M11, battery is on charge overnight and i’ll be off to essential in the morning to get a check over and find out if its the R/R or the alternator. thanks to the boys n girls fr coming back too see where i was and to D29 and Kaos who stayed with me till recovery showed up.

its been a while since i have rode with BOTH them pesky hooligans normally on the BCR, you know the two old boys…Sneaky and Broady:D and nice to mmet you aswell tony, and to see the super-retarders out:)

i hear the reason steve come off his xr650 was cos he was laughing to much at ratty46 riding:w00t: shame on you russ:angry:

Listen, I’m older than God, but Broady’s older than me!:blink:

I may be up for it. I have only been riding about 6 months - would i still be ok to come along?? Where is the meeting point??

I dunno m8, but it seems the Ending Point is usually here:

Broomfield Hospital
Chelmsford CM17ET
0844 822 0002‎

:pinch:

I must get myself along to this again soon. Only been on one at that ended ip with 2 in a bush and 1 in a tree!!! Nothing much changes I see:P

Was fun Ratty, we got to meet Ron, the top old geezer who plied D29 with orange juice and was showing off his rather awesome lifeboat models. (they were actually rather cool)

Besides how else could I have got my face almost entirely pink!