Anyone not on Jetsreams Treasure Hunt fancy a ride out/BCR on Sunday morning 3rd May North London

what tine ya guys meeting seeing as your meeting right near me would be rude not too :smiley:

Moto- happy for you to lead as you know the longer route george does i dont know it 100%, cant really get lost tho!:smiley: also do you want to pick you up from the BCR roundabout on way through?

Sooooo

8AM on the A12 Chaps, coming from Leytonstone direction on the A12- Redbridge roundabout,2nd exit, past teh station(oppo side of raod is a petrol station) we will be parked about 100 yards up from the station by the CMST shop, you should be able to see us. we will wait till poss 8.30AM?

sound good?:slight_smile:

yep good to me although i gotta be at work at 12 so if i peel off at anypoint dont worry i aint got lost lol :wink:

no worries;)

I will join you if you don’t mind, I haven’t had a good twist in the last two weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

everyones welcome dude:) glad theres a few BCR runners out, gonna need a hand me thinks!:smiley:

Can i come Mr Ratty wot time at BCR roundabout.:slight_smile:

Hey Ratty the CMST shop I was on about is on the A10/A406 - see original post? Tell you what I’ll be at that point just before 8am leaving at 8.10am riding down to the A12/Redbridge Roundabout to get there before 8.30am. Only problem is I’m not sure what petrol station you are on talking about, could just meet at the Hein Gericke shop at Gants Hill as that is a easy landmark? Looks like that is then a quick 5 mins up to Gravel Lane to warm your tyres up?

Gives people two options of meeting points but let’s make sure that we all leave no later than 8.30am from Hein Gericke - sound like a plan?

I guess normal rules apply though - well these are mine:D

Full tank of petrol when you turn up
Get to meeting point before 8.15/8.30 as these are times we are leaving
Carry some cash to pay for breakfast!!

Who wants to meet where then???

haha oops!

lest make it really easy!

REDBRIDGE STATION 8AM i will be on blue SV balck hoodie black lid with 46 on it! cant miss teh station, right by redbridge roundabout…look for big LU sign! 2nd exit off roundabout VERY first left!

then we ride to BCR rounadbout meet others and off we go, we will be at BCR roundabout for 8.30ish;)

that sounds whole lot easier! then we just go staright on, theres petrol station on route if anyone nedds to fiill up.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet no more confusion my head hurts!:D:P

course! get to BCR roundabout by 8.15? we should be there by 8.30 if your comign on A12 we will prob see ya go passed:D

ps. you HAVE to bring the SD;):cool:

cooltempo-oh might be an idea to post a new thread with new meeting point or update original post??

Yeah sounds good to me. I’ll be at the normal BCR meeting roundabout for 8:15.

See you Sunday.

now you guys got me really confused, where is redbridge roundabout???

Redbridge :slight_smile:

yer ta:D

Redbridge Station, Redbridge Ln E, Ilford, Greater London IG4, UK

I think theirs a few of us who knows the way, so we can swap around.

F**K me this is going to end in a mess. Are you talking about REDBRIDGE roundabout off North circ?

If other North london people want, we can still meet at the original place and cut though Grange Hill to get to the BCR roundabout meeting point. If thats easyer for people who only know that meeting point.

yes!!:smiley: woo woo-anand will be touch with you, i leave it in his hands:D

OK, see update at the start of the thread - I’ve made it nice and easy for everyone!!:smiley:

Looking forward to Sunday!

Challenge issued:

The BCR and Jetstream treasure hunt are on the same day and look as if they might well attract similar numbers of LB members in attendance.

Let’s see which group can collect the most in charity donations to the London Air Ambulance on that day :slight_smile:

(if the BCR and treasure hunt rides don’t get equal people, we can work it out pro rata)