Anyone have camping gear that I could borrow?

Just taking the basics. And gives me a chance to take some night time photography shoots.
All up, it’ll only be about 6kgs extra, and adding a extra click of rear preloaded will balance the bike nicely.

New adventures aren’t always easy, but I believe it’ll be worth it in the end :laughing:

it’s not the weight that I’m thinking of, it’s the bulk! even with inflatable matresses instead of roll-up ones, 2 light sleeping bags and a 2-man tent with no porch, that’s a good 30 litres of volume

[quote]

What have I missed?

it's not the weight that I'm thinking of, it's the bulk! even with inflatable matresses instead of roll-up ones, 2 light sleeping bags and a 2-man tent with no porch, that's a good 30 litres of volume me_groovy
At least, I have a 2 man Vango tent, 2 sleeping bags and an inflatable matress and it fills a 90 litre hold all.

[quote]

Never mind. Glad you didn’t read my previous, misconstrued response :slight_smile:

That’s okay, have a 56lt top box that needs to be put to use. All the weight will be packed into the panniers

I’ll forgo the inflatable matress.

I’ll pack everything into compression bags, and as its not cold, can get away with lightweight sleeping bags, compact tent and compact self inflation thin matress.
Thermo for hot drinks, and eat before I camp :slight_smile: