Another stolen bike Ealing Hospital

Can’t believe it, stolen from Ealing Hospital reg S783 RLH

Attachments

Please don’t tell me that’s yours and you’ve had ANOTHER one taken ?!

Yep that is mine, basically a old heap in hope it would not be stolen!
Only started using it last Monday!

damn, sorry to hear that. Ealing hospital is a busy place too…

What security did you have?

Yep it was on the ramp full view of everyone, I had an oxford alarm disk lock, they smashed it off.
Pinhead thinks it was a crow bar to get it off.

Oh ffs! I’m really sorry to hear this. I know that the estate behind the hospital is full of dodgy types (I’ve felt very uncomfortable working there on my own), but as you say the hospital itself is always busy. Why do people just allow this to happen and not intervene? That infuriates me almost as much as the cnts taking the bike.

Sorry to hear this Nic :slightly_frowning_face:

Sorry to hear this but I have heard of a lot peoples bikes being nicked from that location. Scum of the earth…

I’m afraid to say your choice of “old heap” is negated by the letters GSXR. 

Me groovy that has been down the road, main frame was all smashed in. Farings  smashed. Never been washed and had been sat in a garden for 4years. Let’s say not a pretty GSXR.

News shocker, thieves will steal anything.  Really is a pain and I do feel for you. Been there myself, coming out to the empty spot…

Yep that is mine, basically a old heap in hope it would not be stolen!
FFS. Sorry to hear this.

Damn!  I’ve parked my bike there many times, and I always thought it would be relatively safe – lots of people around, well lit even at night!  Sorry for you mate.

Well good news Pinhead found it! Estate at the back of ealing hospital. The poor baby is in a rough state.
Yeah Szymon I thought would be safe there, right by the buses on the ramp. How wrong was I.
I just can’t believe second time in 5 months, two bikes stolen.

That’s good news mate, well done pinhead :sunglasses:

Is Pinhead your friend who found it? Does it seem like the bike was even used? Reading this thread and others compels me to check nearby estates if and when my beauty gets stolen - 

Great news it was found, I was always worried when I was leaving my bike at Ealing hospital a few years ago.

Is Pinhead your friend who found it? Does it seem like the bike was even used? Reading this thread and others compels me to check nearby estates if and when my beauty gets stolen -  CBR500R commuter

Always worth checking the nearby estates when a bike is stolen, most get pushed just far enough to leave and see if it’s got a tracker. Only those stolen to order in a van would be taken further afield.

The bike is a wreck, ignition has been smashed off, top yoke buggered, battery gone. Looks like a failed attempt at a Hotwire…loads of fuses were on the floor. Not looking good for the poor love. PinHead is on here and yes a friend.

The bike is a wreck, ignition has been smashed off, top yoke buggered, battery gone. Looks like a failed attempt at a Hotwire...loads of fuses were on the floor. Not looking good for the poor love. PinHead is on here and yes a friend. Nic
track bike convert if your into that sorta thing?

I would say its not the organised groups work but more a local group of wannabes