Another stolen bike Ealing Hospital

Most of the time you’re better off using public transport. It doesn’t matter what bike you have, some little shit will steal it.

message me, I’m sure we can salvage it

I agree with you GSXRAng, it just makes a very long day 14 hour shift, adding an hour + each way with public transport. It is going to be a hard 11weeks at this place now!
I hate the little shits.

Glad to hear that you’re one of the lucky few that got your bike back. Do you know yet whether you want to get it back on the road?

I agree with you GSXRAng, it just makes a very long day 14 hour shift, adding an hour + each way with public transport. It is going to be a hard 11weeks at this place now! I hate the little shits.
Yup, horse-thieving should be rewarded with a lynching.

@Janey the insurance company have taken it, as i was unable to ride it back.
Pinhead thinks it will be a write off, although he is thinking about buying it back. I only need it for 11weeks. Then I have secure parking for bike or car.

@ Michael748 I was going to leave a note for the scum, found your hiding place you cu*ts and I have now stolen my own bike from you…you twats. Only problem was I did not have any paper or pen!

You’re assuming they’d be able to read it lol better to draw on the floor with crayons what you did :grimacing:

@ Michael748 I was going to leave a note for the scum, found your hiding place you cu*ts and I have now stolen my own bike from you.....you twats. Only problem was I did not have any paper or pen! Nic
That implies they can read.

That is true, one should never make assumptions. Must admit would have been funny them coming back and finding it gone! Would have loved to see their faces.