Another Diesel Spill

Will do thanks PJ -

A PM has been sent Pan.

Sorry to the community for this. It seems that we are constantly being spammed about parking charges and diesel spills at the moment [sigh]

We agree with the causes but we don;t need to be reminded about them on every post in every forum on our site. If you want something to be heard, may I suggest you contact me, one of the other moderators on the site or the owner.

Lusty x

Nicely put babe x

I know you’re on top of things!! :smiley: :wink:

lol what I find amazing is the fact that peopel reply to them as if they were posted today:):):D:P don’t think anyone bothered checking the date… see most posts are 3 years old.

Bet this very very clever person did a search for DIESEL and decided to go frenzy mode:):slight_smile: with CTRL+V

This is a good cause yet only 87 people have signed the petition.

Come on guys

Don’t you start:D

+1

Don’t make me mad… :hehe:

You won’t like her when she gets angry…

Attachments

:hehe::hehe:

She’s really Hot I’m already interested!! mmm Yeah Baby

Oh dear i’m taking cover…:w00t:

Lustfish can decide for herself!! :wink:

Obviously from Lusty! She knows how to look after herself. Budge up in that bunker mate! lmao :hehe:

suddenly all we have is silence!? Where did everyone go! I’ve gotta work till 9pm…

Busy then:P

yup, I’m bored stiff! We haven’t had any customers today. My phone hasn’t even rung. I have to ring my work phone from my mobile just to be sure it works :smiley:

This site is pretty damn cool though! I see what you mean about the Diesel problem

I hope your still paying attention and not asleep at work! I’ve been home a couple of hours and thought I would just check on you LOL off to the gym now so maybe see if your still with us tomorrow. Good night.

Thanks PJ! Don’t over do it! See ya tomorrow!!

Great thread :hehe::hehe::hehe: