Am I alone (and quite possibly mad) or .....

Very Funny PMSL

Lordy !

I’ve two but got no names for’em. Oh, other than “7” and “Trumpet”.

Not very imaginative.

My name is Mimi I have a KA which is green, mean and not always clean

I also ride a Vespa and her name is blue, I stick to her like glue

Hyper, it sounds to me that you have committment issues. LOL

Committment issues!!! I am utterly devoted to my weapon…and my bike

If you’re talking about REAL women then yes, you’re absolutely bang on the money! He he he he

Is that a pool of blood on the ground CaptnMoto?

I call my car The Hearse

and my bike The Red Leader

do I gotta explain?

Attachments

It’s amazing how much better the car looks with a quality piece of machinery parked next to it!!!

that was a rare occasion = I washed the bike.

Well, my Ducati is called Nellie on account of the little grey elephants representing the Cagiva manufacturer, cos she’s a 750 Paso - Cagiva & Ducati got together briefly and built this really weird fully faired Duc… I’ll prob bring her to the meet next week but she’s a tad noisy with straight through race pipes on . She’s also known as slimeball when gobbing oil everywhere …BC2

‘‘the slingger’’…thats what my 7 fiddy’s referd too…

quite apt i think,as its a slingshot…

the k6 is gonna be called ‘‘gobby’’…as i chose the reg ‘‘gby’’

thats as it gets for me im afraid…lol

smiled.

I will add mine to the list,

I am the chuffster, I ride a ZX7R on the road and she is affectionately known as The Green Goddess or GG for short. This is becuase firstly she is green, secondly she has to be female as she is mechanical, thirdly her number plate contains GG.

Other people know her as the flying snot machine or flying green snot machine for some reason, wouldn’t have a clue as to why.

Rcok on, I think I should have labeled the post with Proper Bikers name thier bikes, that is not to say that any one too shy to come out and say what thier bike is called is not a proper biker or that any one who feels that this is silly is not a proper biker. This is what it is the naming of our machines makes us feel closer to them. So I can’t be mad, can I?..

Bring it! I would like to see it BC2!

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

havnt got time to name my gixxer cos i’m too busy riding it!

besides if i name the gixxer then the yzf will get upset and then the new van will start sulking!

(i do sometimes call it “bitch” as in “come on you bitch”)

lol mine is Uki the suzuki…er…

Trust me he is definately mad, especially when he’s cut up by tarts in trucks and the like!

Am I the only one with a male name for my bike? She’s called Ferdinand, or Ferdy for short, as the registration end with FDD.

Hey i’m Da Artist I ride a Gixxer 600 K4 and her name is Aurelia

Shane, surely the K6 could be called ‘Gaby’, short for Gabrielle?

My Vespa’s just called ‘The Vespa’ or ‘The Scoot’, occasionally affectionately “that Italian piece of sh1t”. The Ducati is called ‘The Duchess’, as Ducatis in Italian are feminine (i.e., la Ducati), whereas other bikes are masculine (e.g., il Suzuki), so it would be wrong, not to mention sexually confusing, to call a Ducati a ‘Duke’. She’s also known as ‘Her Grace’ or ‘HG’ for short.