Am I alone (and quite possibly mad) or .....

“Besides how can you turn up to the next meet and say I have just ridden Toby in the car park”.

LOL!!!

My name’s Flick and I have Sylvia the SV, who’s black and sylva!!!

But my little 125 was called Spike and he was a he…(but i’m a girl)!!!

Dan, you don’t know why I am laughing… HAHAHAHHA! I will PM you as now I got a bit shy to tell the reason… lol

Cezar, is it true your scoot is called Cyril?

It’s not fair! I didn’t name him my wife did!

mines called the bike or is that the wife

nice one…

I know where to go if I ever need to name my daughter!!

I don’t know what’s worse, to ride toby or cyril??? lol

No it’s not cyril! She’s a girl… lol

Hooray for thi topic! I struggled with a name for my Fireblade when I first bought it. I settled on Aslan, after the lion in the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (before the film was even advertised, I swear it). I don’t tend to use it, as I was told that it was silly to name a bike.

In the book, Aslan is a beautiful golden lion. Despite the fact that a few of my friends tease me that I have a ginger bike, I think that the gruff sound of my exhaust and the colour of my bike suited the name perfectly.

Nothing worng with naming your bike, omnly posted this topic as some one laughed at me and I wanted toshow that people who don’t name thier bikes are in the minority.

Aslan is a cool name, if you see any photos of me you’ll see I am devoloping a mane.

Hello my name is lady p and I ride the pink princess, even when she is broken she is the pink princess well you can start the conversation with the ‘F’ word but she is always the pink princess…

Time for a summer haircut, then! Everyone in the office looks like they have been scalped.

No getting it cut again ever £10.00 evrey three weeks for a hair cut…

Thats about £180.00 a year that I will be saving towards new toys…

MMMMmmmm Urban Tiger Fire blad with EVo3 zorst, no baffles, stage 3 dyno, 17" front wheel and DHB crash bungs…

Easy there dancbr600rider… be careful of the keyboard!!

Well I’d just like to say that you are all in actual fact COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BARKING MAD!!!

I have been know to let polishing her get a little out of hand (but no one was watching so it can’t be proven).

But naming your bike COME ON!?!?

I’m glad I’m not the only one…

I honestly don’t have a name. I do refer to it as a ‘she’ though!! But that’s it!!!

There’s very few of us left mate!!!

Well the fact you call it a she is only a small step from naming her properly… To be honest someone christened mine for me and it sort of stuck…

nope, you’re mad, my bike is called K4GixxerThou, that’s about it!

Although I would say it is a feminine machine, it demands attention, screams when I go faster and have to wring it’s neck before things get exciting