Alba

Best wishes Alba

Not exactly. I found my case reference and got in touch with the police assigned to my case. It’s a start. Thanks to the excellent research made from Scorch.

Well done.
That’s where she is. I would love for someone to see it before I decide what to do.

Alba you made headlines.

News Report

OMG!!! Get well soon Alba!!! X

Let me know if need help collecting it for ya… ain’t too far from us…

Thanks big D, I probably will do. Let me known what paperwork you want from me. I don’t have v5 but I can send you licence and/or passport scanned. And insurance documents. I think they said there’s a charge, unless I go through insurance. But you know these things better than me.

Yes Angie that’s what Scorch sent me and how I found the bike. Police were around this morning and were really nice. I sincerely apologise for the roads closure and will start raising for the air ambulance as well. I definitely would have not made it otherwise.

Glad you’re on the road to recovery Alba, that sounded scary. Get well soon

Police were around this morning and were really nice. silveR6
Glad to hear that otherwise there may of been trouble :)

You have my number right? Text / call me Monday I call them up and see what they want to release it

And usually have to pay the pound fees and claim back off insurance

No honestly I would have put my hands up and say I was going too fast. Believe me when I say I wouldn’t be alive that was the case. They looked very concerned as they saw me in ICU and probably got told I might not make it, so they were pleased I pulled through. Besides, police attended the scene and they decided there are no reason to investigate or prosecute.

Cheers darling will do x

No honestly I would have put my hands up and say I was going too fast. Believe me when I say I wouldn't be alive that was the case. They looked very concerned as they saw me in ICU and probably got told I might not make it, so they were pleased I pulled through. Besides, police attended the scene and they decided there are no reason to investigate or prosecute. silveR6

That’s good at least. So can we now ask what happened? Why the stoppie?

GWS Alba
Are your pets ok and if you need help I’m sure they can come over and keep Daisy company for a pet holiday 

Honestly I don’t know. I kept having problems on right hand turns even after I changed the tyres. It became evident I could not make the turn so I tried to stop the bike instead of letting her go into the hedge. Very wrong move. Definitively error of judgment but I think my head bearings might be at fault.
Wise Maxy is staying with his husky friend but thanks for the offer.

Wow, Alba you are one lucky girl! This could have turned out another way… lucky you were found and not in a ditch somewhere. Thankful you are still with us! Lots of love from us three and hope you get back home soon x

Honestly I don't know. I kept having problems on right hand turns even after I changed the tyres. It became evident I could not make the turn so I tried to stop the bike instead of letting her go into the hedge. Very wrong move. Definitively error of judgment but I think my head bearings might be at fault. Wise Maxy is staying with his husky friend but thanks for the offer. silveR6
Thank God you lived to tell the tale.

ah sorry to hear sounds pretty nasty ,get well soon.