Alba

Hope your recovery goes smoothly Alba.

Best time to visit if she can’t talk :)…love you ! 

Best time to visit if she can't talk :)......love you ! 
Rusty99
LOL.

GWS Alba.

Shit, GWS Alba, if you need anything we are local, just shout… when you can ;0)

GWS Alba!

Wish you a fast and healthy recovery Alba

Actually Rusty, you could help locate the bike. I don’t know what happened to her. Or anyone else who wants to help. Thanks.

GWS Alba.

Actually Rusty, you could help locate the bike. I don't know what happened to her. Or anyone else who wants to help. Thanks. silveR6
Have you any paperwork from the Police i.e a CAD number, or a name of a copper who was there. Otherwise it will be linked to a location/street name and time of incident, they would not release that info to me or anyone apart from the registered keeper of the bike. Hopefully it would of been taken to a police or recovery companies yard for storage until a) you or an agent of yours recovers it or b) the Insurance company claims it if there is damage. Happy to help if you have any of that info.

GWS Alba. 

Rusty I haven’t been contacted by anyone. It’s supposed to be them getting in touch? I was not in the shape to think about my bike as I was fighting to breathe.

In my experience they’ll move the bike onto the pavement/verge so it’s not causing an obstruction & then tell you to arrange to get it recovered.

Sorry to hear this Alba, glad you’re recovering and hope you’re back to normal very soon!

Possibly with cmg recovery newport pagnell or 24/7 recovery high Wycombe or Edgertons oxford

Call Thames Valley police on 101 and they can give you details

GWS Alba

Rusty I haven't been contacted by anyone. It's supposed to be them getting in touch? I was not in the shape to think about my bike as I was fighting to breathe. silveR6
Did anyone from the police come to the hospital and take details as that is standard practice after an accident, in order to make sure

you were ok ?

Considering the serious injuries and more than likely classed as life critical nature it would be recovered in case of inspection/investigation required at a later date

Yes that’s what happened. They left it at later date as I was in intensive care. I know been in touch and someone will come round soon.

Yes that's what happened. They left it at later date as I was in intensive care. I know been in touch and someone will come round soon. silveR6
Ok so bike sorted then ?

GWS enjoy the happy drugs :innocent: