Alba

Anyone heard from Alba… ?  I heard she had a crash and broke several ribs at the weekend…

Shit news! I hope she recovers fast!

oh noes.  GWS Alba.  Heal fast, heal true and be well.

Last FB update still has her in the hospital. A couple of people have been in to see her but as she can hardly talk with the broken ribs I’m giving it some time before I go see her, once I find out which hospital as well. On the plus side, she got a ride in a helicopter! Well jel!

What Tim said… She is very sore and unable to talk, will be in the hospital for a while. She’s had 2 operations but seems to be on the mend.

Crap sorry to her this. hope she recovers quick!

Saw this on FB.  Does anyone more details?

Know from personal experience how bad broken ribs can be, sneezing is particular bad.  GWS Alba.

Bad new.  Hope she make a full recovery.  In the mean time, I reckon she’ll be managing the hospital staff thoroughly :-) 

Hope she makes a speedy recovery, perhaps we can arrange a hospital visit when she’s well enough to have the mickey taken - you all know she would love it.

Poor alba. Maya told me about it. If I read correctly, she’s already had some work done? Luckily she’s still in one piece!

Hey folks hello from my hospital bed.
Looks lovely outside, obviously I missed it all having crashed on the 413 on Saturday afternoon. It was a full stoppie on 180 with subsequent bike falling on top of me. Broken ribs is the least of my problem, punctured lung and internal bleeding from liver and stomach what got me that lift up the helicopter. Two operations and 5 days in intensive care later, today I walked about and ate and peed all by myself! It’s very much like being a baby again. If I ever get out of here I will be forever grateful for the OUH they are really wonderful. That’s all for now, I’m very sore and sleepy so not taking many visiting atm sorry.
Thanks for the thoughts, you shall call me Frankenstein I think from now.

Hey folks hello from my hospital bed. Looks lovely outside, obviously I missed it all having crashed on the 413 on Saturday afternoon. It was a full stoppie on 180 with subsequent bike falling on top of me. Broken ribs is the least of my problem, punctured lung and internal bleeding from liver and stomach what got me that lift up the helicopter. Two operations and 5 days in intensive care later, today I walked about and ate and peed all by myself! It's very much like being a baby again. If I ever get out of here I will be forever grateful for the OUH they are really wonderful. That's all for now, I'm very sore and sleepy so not taking many visiting atm sorry. Thanks for the thoughts, you shall call me Frankenstein I think from now. silveR6
Good to hear that your are up and about.  That is one of the most important things for recovery, enjoy the drugs, and sweet dreams.  :D

Holy fuck! Glad to hear from you! Virtual hugs. Get well soon. Shit.

GWS. Stay positive

GWS

Poor you, get well soon.

is the bike ok?

Gws alba from both of us!

P.s. if you lie in bed and make vroom vroom noises, they will eventually give you much better drugs :wink:

Bad news; rest and get well soon.

Yikes! Sounds pretty serious, glad you’re on the mend now though. Rest and get well soon.