Ace tonight...

I’ll be heading done there shortly. No sure how chaotic it will be, if it is completely bonkers will probably head down the A40 to Starvin Marvins and grab a chilli burger, before heading to the esso over from the Ace.

That’s really why PJ doesn’t want to park at the Ace!
But he has the manners to disguise his meaning;)

Yea, I made a couple of mistakes. Doesn’t need to be dragged up YET again. That sh1t is getting old now IMO.
See - no sense of humour! :smiley:

(edited to correct sh1t spelling)

ooooohh, touche :stuck_out_tongue:

‘touché’ or ‘touchey’?

I might pop up there later tonight with Reece to see what the fuss is all about. If there is any stunting Reece will love all that, hopefully that will wear him out so that he doesn’t wake up so early on saturday. I think i’ll leave it until the traffic die down a bit though

drop it Garret your inner city roots are bearing there ugly head:P

Just started bloody raining.

huh sunny down here in fulham nice puffy clouds:cool:

just stopped raining here…yippee:D

?

Yea, it’s all Simpsons outside my window in Putney!

What cartoony? :smiley:

Well, like the intro. :slight_smile:

Cool sky writing!

Don’t worry Garret this will haunt you for the rest of your days … find that sense of humour and laugh about it, they were genuine mistakes we all make at some point. You can either get a grumpy ol mood on or just laugh it off ;):stuck_out_tongue:

its raining in Chiswick, poo!

better not rain between fulham and kilburn between 6:30 an 7:00 only got my leathers… starting to think you lot are fibbing though it’s still pretty nice in fulham

5.05 pm - raining in Wembley. (Thanks Kevsta, just got the washing in before it started)

Certainly were mistakes, although one of them I regard as very serious and would not laugh off any attempt at sarcasm from anyone not directly involved in it.
The other was pure noob-ness :pinch:

Yea, I’ll laugh about it, but only with people I know and trust are laughing with me rather than AT me.

I’m laughing with ya cos MY bike was parked next to yours that night, it was only the fact we went off for the rideout that my bike was then not next to yours :smiley: :wink:

Nice to know, but when I dropped my bike, I was trying to ride it on the concrete incline (where there are often chairs) in front of (and parallel with) the Ace. No other bikes than my own were knocked over or damaged as a result of my mistake that night.