Ace tonight...

suppose you going to starbucks for a latte or crapucino :D:Por just hunt dayglo derek down…he must have summat in the topbox :slight_smile:

wont be out tonight, will be at spiders party. have fun :smiley:

Roll up! Get your LB stickers from me tonight!

I think it will be cool at the Ace. A few more bikers don’t scare me off, especially being a regular. :smiley:

Nothing about being scared off fella more like no where to park!!!

I’m not parking my baby just anywhere:P

There’s a DJ and a live band on from about 7pm at the Ace, how bout we meet at the petrol stn oppersite, say 8pm and sort out where were going :slight_smile:

I’m up for a slow ride to the final destination of Route #15 :wink:

German they are… What do you expect from those?:wink:

Must be germans with Dutch plate’s, coz thats wot they got on there Fighters :smiley:

Where is the final destination to Route 15 then R1cky?

I am aiming to get there for about 8, if i get held up i will text R1cky and let him know.

We aint done route #15 for yonks, brilliant idea :cool:Think the final desination is a stunt spot, young Tug is going to show us is silky skills :smiley:

Same ******* things… ******* foreign people… Can’t they ******* stay where ever they ******* come from? :smiley:

Amen to that :smiley:

Do i take it Tel that you will not be showing us your silky skills;)

You’ve got some cheek young lady :smiley:

I’ll arrange myself so as not to cause any offence this time :wink:

She has a habit of insinuating people are gay!!! I’ve been at the forefront of a slur campaign for a while now :w00t:;):smiley:

She knows full well i like the ladies :smiley:

Er…hows dolly ? didnt see her in somerset you keep her locked up in the B&B ? :D:Dwhats the weather like in lala land tonight ?so WHERE we meeting then ??? the garage ?

More spectators to watch the bikes getting knocked over :w00t:

I think she is a closet lipstick lesbian anyway, always talking about it, accusing others, she never looks at me or you in a lustful way either . . . so she must be ! :w00t::D;)

[quote]
Ricky (12/09/2008)

She has a habit of insinuating people are gay!!! I’ve been at the forefront of a slur campaign for a while now :w00t:;):smiley:

She knows full well i like the strap on dildo`s…well ricky i never knew…:smiley: