A great turnout for Dave.

Pleasure, although nothing as dodgy as your spelling :wink:

on one roundabout he was aout an inch or two away from KD!!:w00t::w00t: you my son are 'kin nuts!

but then he did have his ‘fluro boy’ suit on!:D:P

Oi, how many languages can you speak smarty pants :stuck_out_tongue:

Two: English, and Bad English! :smiley:

But back to the topic on hand, what I had to say has already been said by everyone else.

I’m proud, saddened, and happy. Proud that we all came along to show support and to remember, sad that we have lost one of our own, and happy to be part of one the greatest groups of bikers.

I had a tear in my eye during the service, and I have tear in my eye writing this.

May you rest in peace.

[

Two: English, and Bad English! :smiley:

But back to the topic on hand, what I had to say has already been said by everyone else.

I’m proud, saddened, and happy. Proud that we all came along to show support and to remember, sad that we have lost one of our own, and happy to be part of one the greatest groups of bikers.

I had a tear in my eye during the service, and I have tear in my eye writing this.

May you rest in peace.
[/quote]

those are the words i was looking for but could’nt type, thank you kev:)

I echo all the sentiments expressed about yesterday,it was truly an honour to be there with everybody listening to the service and afterwards in the beer garden to see all the smiling faces of the gathered people.It made the effort more than worth it to get there.A good if sad day.

I wanted to send our thanks to all of you for your kind words both on the forum and in the lovely book of condolance presented to us by those bikers who were able to attend Davids funeral yesterday. I had the enormous pleasure of knowing David for all of his 28 years and your comments make my chest swell with pride.

David was an extraordinary young man. Hugely ambitious, great to know, a brilliant father to his two small children (my wonderful grand children) a much loved son, brother and partner to Dawn who I think you all know as Tiggi.

David never went into anything in a half hearted way, and biking was no exception. He was a very positive person, he inspired people and was always ready to listen and offer advice if he felt it was needed. He was always smiling and I like to think that is one of the traits he got from me! although I am terribly sad at the moment and just can’t and don’t want to think of the future without him in it.

I know it was difficult for some of you who did attend yesterday to get time off work etc and I am very grateful to all of you who did attend it helped make an extremely difficult day a little more bearable for us.

Thank you one and all, please all ride safe.

Sheila & Claire (Davids Mum and sister) x x x

I’m glad the day went as smoothly as it could, considering. Sorry for not attending. I haven’t been posting much, but if I had, I would have joined you all for the run from the Ace, and the service.

I think its great that his family allowed bikers to attend, most people certainly wouldn’t have allowed it…my hat off to them and my heart goes out to you all.

Dawn, I don’t know you, but if you ever need a chat, drink, or ride out, I’ll be there to support you 100% Likewise to anyone on here that knew David and needs some moral support.

May he RIP and ride free forever!

Jools x

All I can add is that it seems to me that Dave was such a great bloke more than partly because his family and close friends - all of those that I met so briefly yesterday - are such great folk themselves.

Nature may make the framework, nurture fills in the gaps. Well filled folks.