5 steps to 7/11 heaven

go for the 1100 WC tank mate. blue n green goes together nice aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

I recon the WP tank to mate, looks much nicer :cool:

The WP tank flows better with the frame IMHO, but creates a few problems. Im gonna have to move the fuel tap coz it wont clear the carbs and also the riders seat base will need modding as its gonna be 3" shorter

I’d also say the WP. Will you miss the 3" arse space on the seat?

Is that a ZX6 rear? Always thought that would look good on something. That and the ZX10

Yeah its the 636 unit, The 3" is a bonus really, it just means i gotta relocate the subframe seat catch plate and then mod the seat base to suit. My main concern is the fool tap relacation…

Im gettin excited now, im collecting my 10" over Busa arm on Wedneday, and then the whole rolling chasis is off down to Steelheart Engineering for the subframe and final fabrication mods. With any luck 3 weeks before its back in the loveshak :cool: Then strip down for powdercoat, paint and polish as the Orange County C%nts would say :wink:

At 8am yesterday my rear hub looked like this

After 6 hours machining…

Don’t you mean 6 minutes?:cool:

For Sickpup…my collection of bits all in one pile…:DBuell S1 lightning front guard on modded Busa forks, Gixer 1000 wheel and PVM cast discs

1 off yokes, big enuf to steer the Mary Rose :stuck_out_tongue: and some anorexic looking drag bars, im thinking of refitting my fatbar risers and making my own 28mm bars

Rear shot…oooooer mrs, i reckon the wheel looks lost, but that tyre is shagged and i reckon fitting a 190 Battleaxe which has got a nice wide profile just may sort it…:wink:

Im playing around with the seat base and foam, Still need to trim the base around the tank/frame section tho. i’ll have this sortid by tommorow and then off down to the upholsterers :wink:

Another gratuitous shot of her, 10" over Busa arm shock and linkages, Kwak 636 subframe/seat unit , watercooled tank …68" wheelbase spindle to spindle :smiley: put’um all together and whadya get…

Spoke to TES this morning and the hub and swingarm are booked in next Tuesday for more machining while i wait…:wink:

Boutyful, no doubt about that, love the lines of the 636 rear with the tank!

How much did the machining set you back?

Loving the stance, looking mean as Feck already :slight_smile:

that looks mean as fu(k

The arm cost me £190 and the 1off hub £140…mates rates :smiley:

Im total tosh at this computer paint milarky , but you get the general jist…In a Suburu metalic electric blue, me thinks