5 steps to 7/11 heaven

Today i av mainly been…

Making a Gixer powered skateboard

I just hope my son doesnt read this post, coz ive mullered 2 of his skateboards to make this

Spent about 2 hours removing #2 & 3 exhaust header bolts and degreased the cases ready for splitting 2morra , this is were the fun starts…

looking good…

better than his blade

see you got further than spart…that will be on the road before his

This project is gonna take a back burner for a while, so Spart will probly just beat me on the road …JUST

Espesialy now as Oncas has got my feckin seat unit/subframe and soon to have my Busa forks

Do believe it is my feckin seat unit , which i will gladly let you admire from a distance and i know you want to fit it to your motorsickle but you will have to wait until you buy your own, as for the forks we are swapping them for my Busa forks.

Stop whinging, starting to sound like a certain Frenchman i know

Bon jour…

So ur Flue,ent…u 2 coming 2 France

Swoping Busa forks, thats bit like swaping spit aint it

ahhhhhhhhhhh mr barge

and your project is were

I have probably missed something here, but what part is the gsxr400 scabmobile going to play in all this ?

I have got a blownup gsxr750m lying around, should I sell the rolling chassis to someone like you or are there now 1100/1200 engines around for sensible money these days ?

The gsxr400 scabmobile, is a GSX1100f (same engine as the gsxr11 but with different heads, cams & carbs) which kicks out about 138 bhp. And can be put back to GSXR

how do you kin know

Some bloke down the pub knew someone once, that knew someone that said they thought they knew it was 138 or something like that maybe sometime…

this kin project done yet.kin slow or wat jim did you know that a wp swingin arm fits that frame .also takes 180 sec

Cheers for the info young man

The project is off at the end of the month for ali welding and fabrication, subframe lugs, swingarm mods for Aprillia Tuono rear shock , Noz bottle carrier in the swinger and some drag slot extentions, a set of billet yokes and the Oz wheels being fitted so ive got a rolling chasis.

That little lots blown my budget already FFS

Ive got the boys crayons out and am working on a paint sheme, based on the Lucky Strike RGV’s

This aint gonna be ready till next summer but i bet it will be on the road before yours Tug

you must be well loaded,aaalmost there ,just waiting for the thingy bob from china…

Ok, now the 1216’s finished , its time to show some attention to the basket case thats been gathering dust in my garage I’ve scored a complete Kawazaki 636 seat unit/subframe (cheers Oncas) the 916 swingers gone on e-bay and i sorted a Busa arm thats gone away to have 10" extentions and to accomadate a 2lb Noz bottle. Im gonna use my old Thug top yoke and fat bar set-up and am getting an MV styley bottom yoke machined up to mate the Busa forks to the J frame. The OZ rear wheels having a new hub machined up to except a GSXR 1000 K4 sprocket/cush drive and a spindle to suit the Busa arm. Photos to follow once i can find me feckin camera

So I was just reading through this thread Jim and I suddenly thought, did you check the valve clearances before dropping the engine in the frame because if I remember you can’t remove the cover in a 750J frame?

Cheers for the heads up m8, i already know its gonna be a tight squeeze but if the breathers removed first the cam cover comes off with a bit of a jiggle and ive gotta relate the fuel tap to clear the carbs. The engine aint in the cradle yet m8 and im in the middle of tearing it down for a overhaul and beadblasting. I went down to T.E.S engineering last friday with Spart to check up on the yokes , Busa swingarm mods [10" stretch ] and the rear hub they are machining up for the oz racing mag rear hoop. It wont be long before i can get it up as a rolling chassis now

Std tank with mocked up seat unit and Busa arm… Or…1100 water cooled tank

I reckon the WP tanks a winner so far, but its gonna cause a few issues with the fuel tap clearances tho…