Your views on husqy 610te (2000)

A bit out of date that:

It looks like this at the moment:

That is kinda sexual!!

Funnily enough Adam i know some one selling one of these and was thinking about going for it,

whats you verdict on them then?

I love it dan, got a fair bit of green laning done on it over crimbo and also a day at a mx track, the bike handled it really well, plastics etc ar few and far between but normal service parts are easy enough to get hold of,
Iā€™ve got the sm wheels on at the min and Iā€™m really enjoying them, itā€™s a brilliant toy, ok for distance if your happy to plod along, itā€™ll reach a ton but I wouldnā€™t wanna sit at that speed for any length of time,

If itā€™s 99/2000 onwards and If the price is right dan Iā€™d go for it, :slight_smile:

That is one very tasty supermoto :cool:

Unlike the owner :crazy:

Adam i think its a 2000/2001 blue yellow with both sets of wheels

was thinking about using it for work and mucking around on

the fella wants around Ā£1300 sound about right?

yeah that sounds about right, i swapped my bandit 12 for mine with some cash my way, so mine was about 1300-1400

mine was blue and white underneath the black tape, but ive sprayed mine black:D

theres a couple on ebay at about 800 but with a few days left on em

the one i have been offered is off a family member 2 sets of wheels,2 sets of bodywork,loads of sprockets ,renthal fatbars,supermoto and mx mudguards.

also i belive its the sms version as it dont have a kickstart?

id go for it, mine hasnt got a kick start either,

riding it with the sm wheels is chuffing brilliant!! id never really been interested in SM but i love it, itā€™:Dll have you grinning from ear to ear

It works the same way for everyone :smiley:

can you wheelie it yet adam??? lol

Iā€™m really tempted to put a handbrake on it, wheelies nicely 1st through to 3rd and stoppies are quite nice on it aswell! Just done the fork seals on it and Iā€™ve got new clutch plates on the way,

Iā€™m gonna be giving that ā€˜backing inā€™ malarky a go over the next few weeks:D

you need a slipper clutch to do long slides

Glad to hear all the positive opinion on this thread, I recently swapped my TL for a TE610 1999. I donā€™t have the facilities or time at the moment so it went off to the shop to get a bloody good overhaul. Mine is the MX version, left hand kick only but I love it, also both sets of wheels. The plastics have seen better days but I quite like that it looks a bid tardy along as the engine and brakes are sweet I am happy.

I ammwanting to learn the drift style too, infect I think itā€™s going to be a lot of learning as havenā€™t had a dirt bike of any kind for years.

I am just looking forward to picking it up when I get back from holiday.

Top man!:cool:

mine died on me on the way to st georges day ride, got round to stripping it down and initially thought it was a gearbox issue, took the clutch out and the gearbox spins, can select all gears although there is a nasty nasty screeching noise!! anywho, moved on with the investigation all valves are good piston and rings and barrels good, got the torch out and had a peek inside!! big end is fahooked:rolleyes: i suppose this poor bike has been ridden pretty damn hard since ive had her:)

At least youā€™re positive about it. I still donā€™t have my husky off and I am getting peeved.

I hope I get some good news soonā€¦still when I do get it back I am going to play for days.