You will not believe the audacity!

I used to live in Old St and know exactly where you are talking about.

Am glad you got your bike back - the little sh*ts of today will nick anything.

Electrocution is too good for them…

;):D:D:D

Hey iam sorry about this heard on wednesday from ratty! bloody Barstardos! So glad you got it back though.

Love to Glad pic too, V Sexy! :smiley:

The time scale thing is bad, but if you’re in it, you have an absolute legal right to a copy of it, unless it breaches rule sregading national security or privacy… but if you’re in it, you CERTAINLY have a right to a copy…no questions asked… they may tell you you don’t but if they have recorded you you are LEGALLY entitled to a copy of the footage without doubt.

Haha thanks guys :wink: Just poking a bit of fun at Suzuki GB - they don’t seem to have minded :wink:

what about rolling the bike near the front of the shop? that way you move out of the way of cars and it is safer?

honestly I never though of this and I don’t always keep looking back at my bike… I still don’t understand how they removed your lock? did they break it?

Yep :wink: Steering locks are very basic but useful in my opinion :wink:

Always put the stering lock on whenerver I get off the bike. Also the alarm :slight_smile:

i think alot of you are missing the main point…

ie leavign your biek at teh pump to go in and pay…

Gabs is biek was most likely a target beacuase of what it is…a supermoto…kids love em!

they often have simple or no ignition, steerign locks are easily broken…and most SM’s dont have alarms…the kids that nick em know this, they arent as stupid as they look, most sportsbikes or non sm style bikes have alarms liek mine that activates about 30 secs to a minute after the ignition is tunred off…

so less panic, yes its still a pisstake that they had the balls to take it and try and get away with it but personally i think some of ytou are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too paranoid!:wink:

though i was ‘supposed’ to be the para one:w00t:

In the streets of London its common to be paranoid, it only takes a slight lapse in security or alertness in order for these crimmies to snatch one or try to. Trust me I deal with them everyday :wink:

I was thinking of moving into the area, don’t think I will now!

Glad to hear you foiled this attempt but this is absolutely f**king ridiculous we have to contend with this sh*t on a day in day out basis in London.

My friend had his Gsxr 1000 nicked in West Hampstead just as he nipped upstairs for 2mins to get his gloves. Luckily they recovered the bike later with just a busted ignition and steering lock. He later had his Arai corsair nicked when it was on the bike as he was on the phone and they pissed off on scooters. It’s the sheer audacity and the fact they get away with it that riles me!

I am hankering on moving back out just so I can have a garage again (and even that’s not safe!).

Broken Britain indeed…

wants to reliven the idea of a theft database and interaction with the Police/security product companies like Yanchor and Almax

Either that or get yourself one of those Acumen alarmed disc locks off ebay…They’re pretty loud so that alone would probably scare those rat kids away and you’d hear it going off too.