Xmas Toy Run - Tadworth Children's Trust - 10th December

Sorry for re-posting this but I didnt relaise there was a dedicated chairty section (original post was in ride outs section).

I received the following email from the bloke I did my direct access training with and thought id share it with you all in case anyone wants to get involved, all he asks is that you let him know prior to attending so he’s got an idea of numbers:

Hi

I really hope you are enjoying the Indian summer we have been having on your bikes, getting in the last of the sunny days out in the fresh air.

With Christmas fast approaching, we are organising a traditional bikers event on Saturday 10th December at 9am. A Toy run and ride out to kick off the festive season.

We will be meeting at Wolsey Junior school at 9am for coffee and mince pies, then setting off to ride to the Childrens trust at Tadworth, where the children will be waiting for us at 11.00. please bring with you a present up to the value of £10, wrapped and marked on the outside if it is for a boy or girl and what age range it is for. Afterwards, we will go for a rideout to a pub for lunch. There will be prizes for the best turned out bike and rider, so get decorating.

If you don’t have a bike yet, I have a few that I can lend out, so please let me know and you can still come along.