-------------Xmas pressies------------

1 HEADACHE

2 FOOD

3 DRUNK

1.Depends on my parents.

2.Bottle of Baileys.xmas dinner with Valentino Rossi(i wish!),Sidi boots.

3.Have bought 2 pressies t.v video combi & Valentino visor cap 4 my daughter!

Merry xmas 2 all & a very blurry new year!

I know my lil bro is getting me a funny t’shirt (he is 12) - I reckon it will have batfink on it (remember him!!!)

my mother will give me a phone call. My dad will give me some cash, and we’ll use it to buy beer and get smashed.

My Mrs will probably give me a letter telling how she wants the relationship to end.

I want an IPOD! lol,

I want a bike with a 1000cc engine or a 90bhp+ 600cc

I want a holiday!

I got my Mrs an Ipod nano and hooked it up with tunes and photos.

I got my bro an 3gb MP3 player 3gb cheap thing so he can lose it

I got my dad ‘call of duty 2’ for x box… its funny, he can’t play halo as he doesn’t understand aliens and lasers, but is happy with real weapons in war senarios… actually thats scarey…

I’ll give my mum a phone call, lol!

Sounds like you’re having a funny ol’ life at the mo, Steve.

Would it be far wrong to say the best Xmas pressie you can have is ‘next year’?

I can drink to that man.

I believe I can say what was in your letter to the Santa Clause Andrew?

for a momment there I thought you were entering a Miss universe competition… lol

Next year will be good, should have the new job by then, sort the finances, get the flat, learn guitar

until then… What a Party!

Indeed,

but I have a few extra requests:

sorted rear shock on 7
Kangaroo skin Wolf leathers.
Union Jack Arai.

MORE THAN LIKELEY CLOTHS AGAIN !

I WANTED A ZX636R BIT MUCH THOUGH AINT IT

I HAVENT BROUGHT NOTHING YET LEAVE IT TO THE LAST MINUITE!

MORE THAN LIKELEY CLOTHS AGAIN !

I WANTED A ZX636R BIT MUCH THOUGH AINT IT

I HAVENT BROUGHT NOTHING YET LEAVE IT TO THE LAST MINUITE!

Well, I found out, while shopping that I’m getting clarins shaving gel, very nice, and I got a very disapproving look when I said I’d ordered Call of Duty2 for my 360. So a game might be in the offing.

As for things I’d put on the list, there’s nothing I could ask for [How suck up is that, but true]

Things, I’m giving. Gave my antie a signed Orlando Bloom pic, she’s old enough to know better but young enough not to care. Got my Bro an clarins gift set [that how I found out I’d got some shave gel] and a watch. As for Jan, I can’t as she’d read it, but some of the stuff I’ve got her is soooo cool, she doesn’t know that she needs it.

Hope to get a hangover and put on half a stone, just for the day though.