WTD:Room in London

Hi,

Though this might not be the right place, I have to give it a try…

I really need to find a room to rent in London… fast. Ideally around Liverpool Street Stn. / Aldgate / Aldgate East / Shadwell but any other offers are more than welcome aswell…

The thing is - I’m studying Graphic Design in the London Metropolitan University and really need to get back to London to continue my studies… The only thing holding me back is the absence of accommodation. I’m not looking for anything fancy… more like “sensible” (in terms of £)…

Thanks,

wkduk
[email protected]

Hi, you can try:

www.sharinghome.com

www.sweethomelondon.co.uk

www.flexyhomes.com

As a student, you’ll probably be looking at a flatshare. First points of call would be Loot (www.loot.com) and Gumtree (www.gumtree.com), as well as the Accommodation Officer of the Uni, who’d have a list of local flats let to students.

The good thing about Loot and Gumtree leases is that they tend to be more flexible than going through a flatshare agency. If you don’t like your flatmates, you can move out before a six-month (or longer) period expires.

Whats your budget?

I know my brother has a room spare in bayswater…

The following tube stations are very close:

3-5 minutes walk: Royal Oak (Hammersmith & City), Bayswater(Circle & District), Paddington(lots)

8-10 minutes walk: Queesway (Central Line)

PM me if you’re interested…

Chris

sorry… its meant to be QUEENSWAY…

C

i got a one bed furnished flat close to bow rd tube (two mins) on a bit of a rough east end estate but hey i never had no trouble caused abit though pm me your number if intrested