wow ive won a prize, Im sooooo lucky

wOW POST MAN JUST KNOCKED ON THE DOOR , CARBOARD BOX SPECIAL DELIVERy INSIDE A NOTE FROM bike-tec saying i’d won a prize

inside box is a motogp helmet bag an anolog bike clock a chain dvd and ear plugs

ive never won anything in my life

must do the lottery!!!:D:D:D

.:P.

Congrats !!!:smiley:

Congrats mate!

I’m going to win the lottery this W/E.

The bloke assured me these were the winning numbers! Hehe :slight_smile:

Always nice to hear a winner.

Hey good for you Si, free stuff is always good! :smiley:

I entered a competition at the NEC last Saturday to win an 09 gixxer 1000, I’m just waiting for the phone call now…still waiting…still waiting…any minute now it’s gonna ring…still waiting… :Whistling:

Hehehe…nice one Si…better than nought!

LOL Tim…any phone calls yet?

Nice one! :slight_smile: - I always go in for the win a bike/kit competitions but so far I’ve won jack sh1t! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to disappoint Tim, but we won it!:smiley:

Had a tip to win big on the lottery this Wednesday. Had to add my name to 456,676 others on the Lottery Fairy e-mail then send it to 321,587 other people within 4 hours and 25 secs. Over ran slightly, well by 2 days, cos i didnt know another 321,580 people but luckily enough my numbers didnt come up. Can only assume it will occur this Saturday, failing that next Wednesday or Sat, or thinkning about it, maybe the following week.
All I know for certain, is that its only a matter of time as lots of people have got rich from this and put their windfall stories on the e-mail to inspire others to get rich too. I’ll definitely post my story on here WHEN it happens. :smiley:

…still waiting…any minute now…hmmm…I wonder if I wrote my number down correctly…still waiting…

Dammit!!..still I can take some solace in the fact that it’s one more gixxer on the road and one more Triumph off of it, after all why would you want the Triumph any more after having a gixxer!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Welcome to BikeTek.co.uk
Merry Christmas from All at BikeTek.co.ukChristmas draw prize winners!Mr Suzukisi, Kent.:D:D:DMr D Pacey,Notts.Mr A Thom,Perth.Mr S Pollard,Falmouth.Mr R Hammond,Norwich.Mrs J Walker,Cleatlam.Miss S Currie,Darlington.Mrs P Wilson,Aberdeen.Mr C Wolstenholme.Essex,Mr B Byrne,Southampton.Mr R Causier,Cumbria. i orderd one of those bike grabs for my van , cheaper than ebay!!got it the next day, great company:D