wot a nice surprise.....

I saw the title and thought you’d made it home without crashing… but a free Harley isn’t bad either :P:D

Nice to hear that you’re sorting things with your old man :wink:

Thats sooooo cool! :cool:

Im envious, having just returned from our Georgia, South Carolina and Florida trip, seeing loads of Harleys almost more than any other bike, I can just picture you out there.

Might even bump into you out there, hoping to return to Georgia in about two years!

PS. start your trip in Savannah, its gorgeous (go and watch Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil for a taster!)

xx

no way joolz…my father lives in savanah!!!:w00t:…lil town there calles lilwissi…cool!!!

as for gregman…cheers buddy…i’ll see if we can get that on the map dude…thanks for the invite…would be goot to meet you bro…

and lusty…i would love to meet the perents…lol…

smiled:).

Make sure that you show proper ID and approach in a non frightening manner… All the picture I have since of mum included Shauna’s some kind of fire arm :w00t:
I think that they are more gun nuts than she is…

PS: Glad to know that the road will be safer when it rain as per the phone call being that you are now officially one of them…:cool:

You Lucky SOB, I’ve always wanted to take a bike trip out there, went there in 1999, but had a car to get around (golf clubs on a bike don’t look right)

Have a great trip

Ian

Nice one…

Remember Dude, a Harley is not just a motorcycle it’s a way of life…spent cleaning and bolting it back together after it’s shaken its A$$ off…potato potato potato!!

I have a couple of mates who ride old Harleys…they ride them bloody quickly too!

So open face helmet, chaps and tassles on the list?

NICE!

So does this mean your off to the costume shop to hire the YMCA outfit…:w00t:

That sounds like a fantastic trip fella, remember to take a decent digital camera as i hear the scenery out there is awesome.

NICE ONE MATE.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON IT MATE

its a fantastic offer shane its not just a harley but u r dads harley which makes it so much more speical to u.its great u r getting along with u r dad and to do a ride across america with him will be such a memroable time.i bet u cant wait now…take care:)

Man thats summit:w00t:

dude i hope you have the best time in the world out there, it swil be good for you to see ya old man, and both on harleys:w00t::smiley:

i wanan see pics and hear lotsa stories!!!:cool:

i’m all green eyed now you lucky sod;)

oh, and when you come back, the ace is calling that harley man…:w00t::smiley:

My dad lives in manchester and has a raleigh with sturmey archer 3 gears :D;)

:w00t: wot the fug is that!!?:w00t::smiley:

my dads better than your dad:P

Oh thats just harsh Et;):DLucky bugga:cool: